Reviews for Enchanted
someone with no chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Continue the story, I'm interested. I'm a new reader by the way.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/27/2017
Please just continue from here, it's wonderful 3
Xpparda chapter 16 . 6/25/2017
I hope you continue if you have something to change do it. Just continue, and I choose option 2
Mirmiru chapter 16 . 5/22/2017
I liked what you have done, and I would have keep reading, but red X is by canon Jason Tod and the younger brother that Robin has lost. That plot has so much juice and drama to follow that this one could be better with a rewrite
Tokio Hotel Cutie chapter 16 . 4/19/2017
Dying for an update!
Loved it! Hope to see something soon!
vaulttec01 chapter 16 . 2/25/2017
i care
gracetheordinary chapter 16 . 2/26/2017
Yes please continue writing
AngeNoirRae chapter 16 . 1/24/2017
I read this story about an year ,I am rereading it again and I just want to tell you that this is amazing-seems like something that could actually take wasn't rushed and I loved the development. It is intriguing-especially X's identity.I hope you update soonUntil then,I hope you are doing well!
Angel's Kiss 09 chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I just started reading this story this week, but I am interested in an updated version as I am intrigued as to how you have improved and where you will take it from your last chapter. Either way, I hope that you continue writing, even if you chose not to continue with this story, because it seems you are quite passionate about it. I also think you have quite a talent for it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Keep going!
Sikeological chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Please continue the story. Possibly re write later? But personally I would like to see the story continue. I'm absolutely enthralled in it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S SO AMAZING :DDD
bonnieandjangolove chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
As long as you finish this story I wouldn't care. There are few teen titan FanFiction that are good and catch my attention. I really enjoy this story and I would love to see this story finish.
Alakuriel chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
Oooooh, I still care! I'm dying to know what happens next, and see where the story is going - please continue it! Whether you want to do a rewrite or not is up to you, just please don't take too long to resolve the cliffhanger you've left us all on!
Wolfy-Queen chapter 6 . 9/10/2016