Reviews for Enchanted
i care
gracetheordinary chapter 16 . 2/26
Yes please continue writing
AngeNoirRae chapter 16 . 1/24
I read this story about an year ,I am rereading it again and I just want to tell you that this is amazing-seems like something that could actually take wasn't rushed and I loved the development. It is intriguing-especially X's identity.I hope you update soonUntil then,I hope you are doing well!
Angel's Kiss 09 chapter 16 . 12/28/2016
I just started reading this story this week, but I am interested in an updated version as I am intrigued as to how you have improved and where you will take it from your last chapter. Either way, I hope that you continue writing, even if you chose not to continue with this story, because it seems you are quite passionate about it. I also think you have quite a talent for it.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/13/2016
Keep going!
Sikeological chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Please continue the story. Possibly re write later? But personally I would like to see the story continue. I'm absolutely enthralled in it.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
PLEASE UPDATE IT'S SO AMAZING :DDD
bonnieandjangolove chapter 16 . 9/20/2016
As long as you finish this story I wouldn't care. There are few teen titan FanFiction that are good and catch my attention. I really enjoy this story and I would love to see this story finish.
Alakuriel chapter 16 . 9/15/2016
Oooooh, I still care! I'm dying to know what happens next, and see where the story is going - please continue it! Whether you want to do a rewrite or not is up to you, just please don't take too long to resolve the cliffhanger you've left us all on!
Wolfy-Queen chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Oh snap!
liron-aria chapter 16 . 8/8/2016
I'd definitely be interested if you kept going! This story is awesome, and pretty unusual.

(I've been in your position recently, one of my stories went through a four-year hiatus before I returned to it, and I wound up revising half of it to match the way I write now, so from my experience, if you want to keep going, do it, because people will definitely be receptive!)
Nicjole chapter 16 . 8/7/2016
I would totally read an updated version! I just found this story today, actually, and I haven't put the phone down since I started reading. It's very intriguing c:
StephyOfRandomness chapter 16 . 8/6/2016
Hello there! I had read your story about a year ago and upon receiving this update notification in my email went back and reread it, and thoroughly enjoyed it once againI hope things have been well for you. I am certain your skills have changed quite a bit in the past years, however I feel that the work you have done here is still very impactful! And also I am a bit eager to find out what happens nextso I might be more hopeful that you continue the story from where it was ledt off, however if there are a few chapters you would really be interested in updating I would be happy to read those too! Whatever would better fuel your creative process. Happy to see that you are reviewing this story again. Best, Stephanie
RC4213 chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I'd read an updated version!
badkidoh chapter 16 . 8/4/2016
I would be interested in reading it.