Reviews for Enchanted
alxman chapter 15 . 7/29
I noticed that it's been a while since you've been here but I've just recently found this story. It's good! Hopefully, when life lets you, you continue. I would love it if you went with your first option and that it's Slade attacking them to get Raven. I'm very much pro-Raven. Hope everything is going well for you!
GlOmP3R chapter 15 . 7/27
Oo, I'd want to see Slade attacking Red X, but I also want to see the team getting him as well! More soon please !
Do Slade. Make him the one that attacks. Also, please update. This story is awesome, I really hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
Option 2, if your still waiting for an answer
mandm1984 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
very interesting story i think the slade bit would probably be better. hope you decide to finish this story somtime
InSaNiTyFoX chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
UPDAAAAAATTTEEEEE!
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
Batman Nanana!
deets1 chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
I swear all the best Rae/Red X stories are indefinitely unfinished.

I really like this story-a lot. Could you please continue it when you get the chance? I swear it's worth waiting for.

Though for the record I totally thought of him being pretty old because handwriting. X. You know. So wow. There we go.

But anyway yeah please? I would love to see this continued.

Any way you want-whichever way you think is best is probably the way I would like best anyway.

Thanks for writing this,
Deets
joster13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I ACTUALLY GASPED. (well at the end of the last chapter)
NO WAY. OH MY GOD. WHY HASN'T THIS BEEN UPDATED IN SO LONG OH MY GOD I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

But I love the entire Raven and Malchior plot line/episode and this is such a nice twist and oh my god I don't know how to deal with anything right now. I just, please update this. I have no idea what I prefer but I want to read the story as you yourself want it to end/written.

Wonderfully written characterization of all people. I love how you write Raven's complexities and her multiple selves - very very nice.

MY GOD THOUGH I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
please update!
-jo
Daniratoe chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Wow! That was intense!
I think if it's the titans coming in it could be more emotional. But if it is Slade, you'll have to deal with some action and fighting and everything, and then probably include the titans in it somehow, but I don't really know if it could be difficult for you to do something like that. I really don't mind, whatever you choose, if you know how to develop the idea well enough, it's gonna be a boom for the story.

I'll trust your judgement. Keep it up!
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
Option 1 and update!
Ebony's Rose chapter 15 . 11/1/2013
This is a really good story. Update soon please.

I think you should go with the option that keeps them a couple...
SAEKO-DESU chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
i know its been ages since u updated, but if you do decide to update again, defiantly take option one :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Batman and the titans please! This is a,mazing, please update faster
like totaly chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Duuuuude.
Could you would you update a bit quicker
Your story is awsome and you have a lot of talent