Reviews for A Silent Tear
Qualyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Again, a pairing I would have never think about, but I'm so glad I read it xD

And I totally agree with you. It takes so long to write smut. I just hoped mine would be as good as yours 3
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
this is very good smut
Rinaangstadt chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
very nice I really loved this!
Kakashis-First-Kiss chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very sexy..._ Very well-written. It was the length and detail that did it. Great work, here!
Animelover Inf chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I liked it a lot. You did very well. I had to fave this.
mayflyDecember chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh, God I've waited long for a DeiIta fic. XD I love Uke!Itachi, and you portrayed it well. Awesome job.
see1like chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Yeah, better late then never...

so I really loved your story.

Do you know Lily's art? because she painted a ItaDei picture just like you described in the first few lines : )
If Only Cacti Could Fly chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
That story was wonderful! It wasn't just a good smut, it was one of the best I've ever read (maybe the best, but I forget some of the others), all of you hard work paid off! I love Deidara as the seme!
tina of DOOM chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
aw, I love this story.
foreverbloodless chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
omg that was Fing amazing omg dude that is so going on my favs list!

ForeverBloodless
Striker-axel chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
:o

OMG

I have nothing to say.

I love 'tachi-uke!

Axel
stopstalking chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
not my favorite of your *ahem* stories, but definitely good
Samauke09 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Omg I love this one i going to have say that you are my new favoprite author. Itachi and deidara are the shizzle and i wanted like this one for a while./. I can Print it out and show my girlfriend that diedara topps too MUhahahahahahaha and if he dont itachi will hurt him :)
SlavetoLokiandSephiroth chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was amazing. I love ItaDei stories. This is the first one I've read with Deidara being the seme. I loved it. I'm working on a ItaDei story right now, but Itachi is the seme. lol.
black55widow chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I am thrilled with this story. Hurray for great smut.