Reviews for LYIO: Summer Days
Kylie chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Very cute :D
NerdySuperman chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"She adjusted her legs around his body accidentally rubbing right up against him soliciting a moan. "

my favorite really a fantastic writer and i love trink of my favorites)top five maybe
Luna Chic799 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Ah! I loved it! I've missed happy Trink. :D You really capture how much Link loves Tracy. Good job; well written.

Now please update LYIO! I want to know what happens!
speechless1021 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Nonna that was great *thud* WetLink I'll take two please!

Really that was totally hot! I loved the foreplay out in the water ;) Link you are so naughty and that is why I love you!
BookRose chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This was really good! I admit it is really nice to see Tracy and Link happy and content with everything. So anyway, what does LYIO mean? Link Something?
theirishgirl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Oh Nonna my lovely how you slay me.

*Bawls* We ned happy!Trink back.

*slaps Tamber big style* Gah...biatches...but kinda yay because then we got Link response which was love.

'This must have been what love felt like.'

Not only do you know what love looks like and feels like..you know how to write it too...perfection.

Love you

x

*Kicks Vinnie in the face...hard* :p
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Oh, that's so unbelieveably romantic, so cute. Aw...

Sexy, sexy too! Cheeky monkey...!
zacsgirll chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Nonna, that was wonderful! YAY for happy Trink! I love how tender Link is with her self-consciousness. The way you write them, I can picture everything happening. They were having fun and just being carefree in the summer sun. The ocean action was hot stuff, too! I loved it! Knowing what happens makes me sad, but I'm glad we have this to hold on to and remember about them. Thanks, Nons! Happy 300th thread!
hairsprayX12 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I love you Chopped Liver!

You are truly gifted! I just love the way you write Link and Tracy with such humor and such emotion...you make them alive not just two dimensional characters on the screen.
SweetAnna chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Thank you for writting happy Trink. I love what Link said to Tracy, how he loves her just the way she is.

I loved it!
H6p8gv chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is great.
XxDulce.Beat chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
aw that was just to kute&i loved it!

made my face lit up with a smile ] it was just perfect!

I absoutloutly just love link here ! Trying to show tracy she is his everything and making her fell beautiful under his gaze just pure fluffy bliss I love ur trink writing so much !

I can't wait to read more from u!& Im just dying to read the next chappie of Lyio! I'm still waiting for that

D
PearlLane chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aw Nonna this was all that we could ask for! It was happy Trink, it was smutty/smexy Trink, it was fluffy Trink, it was... perfection! I love the way that Link comforts her and understands her. Now this is why we need Link and Tracy to reunite in the LYIO story! They are just made for each other and make the other so eternally happy! Great job as always!
Christi chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Nonna, I love it. He is so amazingly sweet and kind and supportive of her. The way he stands up for her. This was totally worthy my soul, and then some.
Az chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aww! Nonna, I loved it! Happy Trink FTW!