Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
MightyKatara chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
Cool Story! Please keep writing it is great!
becca nicole43 chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
more please
kakashifan-0001 chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Great chapter. Cant wait for the next one. Please update soon.
kakashifan-0001 chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Great chapter. I really likes bella's pov in this one. Please update soon.
kakashifan-0001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Seems like an intresting story. Cant wait to read the rest.
NefariousOne chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Awesome story:D
LunaPuff chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I love it! It's nice to see Edward being the new kid with no incentive to fit in. Now I'm excited to see what's wrong with Bella! I hope she's okay. Did her boyfriend break up with her? WAS IT MIKE?
Caileen Cullen chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Apparently I already reviewed for chapter three, so I'm doing it again, this time for the actual chapter xD.

_ I really love this story, especially the writing of it. I've been experimenting with third person, just like this, and it's very fun to write and read. Update quickly, I can't wait for more. And don't leave as big of a space as you did, I really can't wait that long. I'm a very impatient person lol ;P
Caileen Cullen chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
UPDATE! Unfortunately, I can't beta for this, even though I wish I could. I'm already going on three of my own stories and beta-ing two others, so my hands are kinda tied. But, update quickly, please!
Kitezi chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
instead of writing three review/comments...i'll just bundle them all up into one...

the first thing that i notice about the two chapters is the mystery that has been infused with the writing...i'm not quite sure whether that is intentional or otherwise, but it's-in my opinion-just enough to keep you hooked, but not so much that you want to go and kill a small child for the reason of being confused. i enjoy that.

i like how-even thirteen years later-bella, alice, and emmett still retain their childhood quirks. that is something that i enjoy...and seems really realistic...people do still retain part of their childhood with them, no matter how old they are, and how much they may try to deny it.

all in all, this story seems to have great potential, and it just relies on how much time and effort-not to mention how much you still enjoy writing it-that you wish to incorporate into this story.

if you wish, i am available for BETA-ing...I just finished my freshman year in highschool (yeah, i'm not that old...and there are many other people more experienced than me...but it's worth a shot...). I am currently enrolled in the Honors program for English, which is an accelerated program for those who wish to do so. In that class, you must maintain a B- average (80% or higher) throughout the year.

well, whatever. i'm here if you want me.

-xx Kaori
FishFriend chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
If you need a beta, I'd love to help. Though, I'll be away until July 24!
she is brighter chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
i will.
Jexena chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
This story seems like it will be beautiful, but sad. Yet I still can't wait to see what happens next.
Jexena chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was a beautiful opening.
Edward's Cantante chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Excellent story, aside from occasional, and I'm sure accidental, errors.