Reviews for I See It
Cassy chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I have reviewed many stories like this for a very long time now. There are many stories online like this one but this one is the best i have ever read. This was so amazing that i added it to my faveourites. You should be extremely proud of yourself. You are amzing at this and you have to make more! EXCELLENT! The best ive read in YEARS!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
What an awesome story! I absolutely love the exchange between Hermione and Ron at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
my lord, so cute
serindraxx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i really enjoyed this story, i hope that you do more like it!

Serindraxx
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I simply love this! Malfoy Manor missing moments have always been my favorite and this one is definitely one of my favorites. So well written in stayed in character (or at least you didn't go OUT of character. You mastered walking the line.)

Wonderful story all around! Great Job!
Onehopelesshero chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nicely done. I'm a bot confussed about how the title plays into the stpry. But then again it is 3 AM at my end of the world so I may have just missed it. In any case, a lovely bot of writing. The very last paragraph especially made me smile. And, it was brilliant showing that vulnerability in Hermione. Especially since she is almost alsways portrayed as this strong caracter. What most people don't understand is that even the strongest need someone. So in that regard very nicely done. I would say that it is a bit rushed towards the end. But obly slightly so. Other then that it was lovely.
brookieloveshim chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really liked this :) I went through some of the Ron and Hermione fan fictions and they all seemed so fake, this is the first one that could possibly be real :)
don't eat paint chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was very sweet :) Great job.
24eskimooz chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
wow. that was amazing.

excellent job.
BabeI'mGonnaLeaveYou chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
all i can say is

"aw"

this is a very sweet story and very well written!
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was a very good fic. I enjoyed it & the writing was very good. Good Job :)
seomensnowlocke chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Much better version. Very very good. One thing: I don't like the idea of Hermione and Ron "agreeing" not to act romantic. That seems to me to be a departure from Canon, and a bit clunsy from a literary standpoint. That's just my personal taste, though.

Otherwise: AWESOME!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Fleur is so funny! and blunt, too...
MiOnEtheBeSt chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
aww...sweet!
sdhsfgr chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
that was so sweet! I loved it, keep writing.