Reviews for I See It
Doodlebug chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
That is extremely sweet Ron and Hermione story. I liked reading it it was a very much Ron and Hermione. I read another one of the yours about Malfoy Manor and after it and I like this One more oh for whatever I can't say for I don't know. I just know I do I'd like to hear the story quite a bit but this one jut got to me that the otherdid not. What do you means me when you're very sweet story I wanted to take you up on that one but but when I tried it will not let me but what you're doing is letting me do it now I don't know why I find it confusing an annoying and it pissed me off. So that why you getting a review for 2 stories instead of one. Thanks for waiting for them to they both were very nice. Now I'm on to read another story of yours. So adios that means goodbye get to get you to know.
BeckNiece chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Sweet.

Thank you.
Cassy chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I have reviewed many stories like this for a very long time now. There are many stories online like this one but this one is the best i have ever read. This was so amazing that i added it to my faveourites. You should be extremely proud of yourself. You are amzing at this and you have to make more! EXCELLENT! The best ive read in YEARS!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
What an awesome story! I absolutely love the exchange between Hermione and Ron at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
my lord, so cute
serindraxx chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i really enjoyed this story, i hope that you do more like it!

~Serindraxx~
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I simply love this! Malfoy Manor missing moments have always been my favorite and this one is definitely one of my favorites. So well written in stayed in character (or at least you didn't go OUT of character. You mastered walking the line.)

Wonderful story all around! Great Job!
Onehopelesshero chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Nicely done. I'm a bot confussed about how the title plays into the stpry. But then again it is 3 AM at my end of the world so I may have just missed it. In any case, a lovely bot of writing. The very last paragraph especially made me smile. And, it was brilliant showing that vulnerability in Hermione. Especially since she is almost alsways portrayed as this strong caracter. What most people don't understand is that even the strongest need someone. So in that regard very nicely done. I would say that it is a bit rushed towards the end. But obly slightly so. Other then that it was lovely.
brookieloveshim chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I really liked this :) I went through some of the Ron and Hermione fan fictions and they all seemed so fake, this is the first one that could possibly be real :)
don't eat paint chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This was very sweet :) Great job.
24eskimooz chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
wow. that was amazing.

excellent job.
BabeI'mGonnaLeaveYou chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
all i can say is

"aw"

this is a very sweet story and very well written!
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was a very good fic. I enjoyed it & the writing was very good. Good Job :)
seomensnowlocke chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Much better version. Very very good. One thing: I don't like the idea of Hermione and Ron "agreeing" not to act romantic. That seems to me to be a departure from Canon, and a bit clunsy from a literary standpoint. That's just my personal taste, though.

Otherwise: AWESOME!
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Fleur is so funny! and blunt, too...