Reviews for Broken Wine Glasses
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
First let me say, this was beautifully wriiten. A very fine piece of poetry. I loved it! Keep it up!
jadedXelement chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
i for one loved it and dont hate you. i infact would love to see a companion piece or another trini/jason story from you. ) great writing.
Rohan Seth chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Welcome back!

This piece was like adult poetry and the chosen lyrics suited well. You did have a few grammar and typos, such as the second sentence in paragraph four. The storyline was basic but interesting. I quite enjoyed reading about Jason and Trini in such a tantalizing situation.

Good luck with returning to your writing.

Rohan Seth
KevinBoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
THIS WAS EXCELLENT. NOT USUALLY THE SORT OF THING I READ BUT VERY WELL WRITTEN ALL THE SAME. SOME GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS BUT NOTHING THAT WAS TOO DISTRACTING. I HOPE YOU UPDATE YOUR OTHER WORK SOON. IM ALWAYS CHECKING FOR YOUR UPDATES.
icstars chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
sorryz i was to lazy to login i came across this one when i was checking to see if youd updated your other stories. this one is great! ive never been a jason trini fan as such but this story was so great that i didnt even have to think about it. it really sucked me in! i liked that it was totally suggestive and your a really really good writer making really great atmosphere and i like how powerfully you describe everything its really awesome! i like how you made it feel really sexual without being explicit it really just took me away! post more soon!
Meggie chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I really loved this. Quite sizzling. Great job!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Oh... wow... One of my all time favorite songs with one of my all time favorite couples. You have come back with a vengeance! Love, love, love it!

Can't wait to see what you're going to come up with next... cobwebs and all!