Reviews for Confession
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
uh isn't Angela Broadway's mate
iluvendure chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
A story perfectly narrated. Also, your story brings depth and is a worthy continuance of the episode of the serie, "Temptation". You have talent! It was a pleasant read and a great discovery. And the characterization is excellent.

I like the Angela/Brooklyn couple: I was never a fan of the original relationship of Greg (Angela/Broadway) because really the love affair and the chemistry of attraction will not develop consistently in the official series.

sorry, you must forgive my spelling, my English is not good
Behemoth chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Great of you to pair Angela up with Brooklyn. If I had the choice and not Greg Weisman, I'd have had her choose him over Broadway. With that in mind, great story and thank god their relationship was'nt destroyed by Brooklyn's past mistakes.
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
I wonder what Demona thought about that little incident.

A well written chapter. Good job.

~QueenTatooine
Denise Raven chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I loved this story, though something stills squicks me about it. Angela has and always will have undying admiration and love for her mother whether she deserves it or not. You can tell that in the series when Demona would supposedly do something to betray her and the clan, but Angela always forgave her for it and hoped she would change. So Angela would not say that she was sorry she was Demona's daughter, no matter what happened. I do like this Brooklyn/Angela pairing even though I want him all to myself *toothy grin.* Keep up the good work.
tana chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
This was a very good story! I like how yu're putting Brooklyn with Angela, the way it should be. _ I like them together better than the way the show puts it. (Broadway? No, thanks.) Anyway, I also like the sort-of cliffhanger at the end. Will you be continuing with this? I think a sequel or continuation would be really good. How will Demona react, now that her secret is out? I wish you well in all you do. -from one author to another
The Demented Seal chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
GRrrrrrrrrrrEA story!
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Awwwww so cute.
Kari Gilmore chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
I remember reading this on your old website and I still love it! I suddenly had a whole new view of Brooklyn. I'll have to go back to reading those fics.