Reviews for Enough
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 3/20
The feels the feels! You already have a lot of reviews, but let me add my own comments. I love this story. Niko and little Cal, so touching, and Cal has a mouth as foul as ever. Nice addition to my head canon.
Serendox chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh my god, that was TOO ADORABLE xD
The Dangerous One chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Aww :)
No pen names left chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Loved it. Very sweet.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I love it! It was super adorable and sugary sweet. And really the only thing Cal can thank Sophia for is Niko. Very beautifully done. :)
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
love love loved it! aawwww! i was sure that card was going to be to niko happy mothers day but what you wrote, it was even better! from the second i read about sophia i hated her, wished she died painfully, im not sad she did. but, sophia, you got one thing right i guess, thanks for niko and cal!
WolfSong chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
AWWW. THat was perfict;)

Thanx!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
absolutely loved it!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This was the most sweetest thing, ever. Thanks Mom, for Niko? So completely adorable! :P
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is adorable. One of the best Wee Leandros stories ever :)
Re-Used chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Absolutely ADORE it.
The13thHour chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
How angsty and achingly sweet at the same time. baby cal was very well done.
Teldra chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Lovely fic!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Love it! that was so cute! "Thanks Mom for Niko" aw! that was so adorable. awesome, awesome, awesome!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Hi! I'm new to this fandom and I haven't read the books, yet, but I'm loving the fics so far.

I really loved this one, too. I have the books and am looking forward to reading them. This one is great background. Thanks for posting it. Well done!