Reviews for Two Spirits
Nolongerbeating88 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
pleas just pleeeeeezzzzz don't make into a one shot...oh crap! this is so good but please add another chapter...
FaeBreeze chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ha bloody bleeping Zuko ... Katara will find someone NEW! BETTER! And not Aang... and Zuko will live the rest of him life in misery married to that shallow frigid ho!

... I couldn't help myself. Great story though!
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I first want to say that I enjoyed the story emensely. It was very... angstsy to say the least. I've heard a lot about this book you mentioned too, and I am trying very hard not to believe it. I haven't even looked at it yet, as I'm waiting for the episode on TV. I'm desperately hoping that the book is a fake, and it's not really based on the episode. I just thought I should express my feelings on the subject of the avatar finale. Sorry if I bored you... But really, I loved the story! :-0
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I really liked your portrayal of the characters in this story. Zuko and Katara stayed true to their characters and I totally agree with you on the book. Although like you said, the series probably will end with kataang and maiko(I especially hate this pairing by the way-zuko's too awesome for her!)
Ardala91 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was nice little piece, especially since you didn't make anyone hating anyone and all that pleasant stuff.