Reviews for Choix
Guardian54 chapter 2 . 6/5
"...I think I spoke too soon. Well, Nyd, how about let's hatch a scheme to get out of this mess together?" -Urd

"Oh I don't think there will be any hatching involved, Urd..." -Frigga

"I am aware that celestials don't lay eggs, Frigga" -Urd
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 6/5
"So, goddesses are forced into breeding contracts-oh don't look at me like that you know EXACTLY what the institution of marriage is, Frigga-on their thousandth birthday while gods can run loose and free? Enjoy your tradition of giving males more choice than females, FEMALE." -Urd
smashman42 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Holy Bon Jovi song titles, Batman!
Laura chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Lol I read little girl with a Teddy bear and was like... What? Then mr. Bubbles and I said no freakin way! Way to be epic! Waiting for bioshock infinite? ;)
birthofthecool chapter 26 . 2/17/2011
This is a terrific story, well worth all the praise it gets in the reviews.

It's certainly among the best fanfic's I've read, it even is a lot better than "Amants."

Yes, it is brilliant, but it's also quite terrible, you really put them all through the wringer, probably more than everything that happened in the actual series put together.

Usually I shy away from stories as dark as this,I like my stories with lots of waff and a picture perfect happy ending.

Still the quality of your story, not only made me read it, but it also made me read it in one setting, because I just couldn't stop before I reached the end.

The "allmighty" in your story is a real s.o.b.

First he leaves his daughter in the hand of the "lord er lady of lies" and then he even wants her to kill herself and her child (Hey, if he's allmighty, than he must have known she was pregnant).

Rampant my arse! (Pardon the language)

Heaven and her father should have apologized to Bell, on their knees.

Rereading my review, I realize how angry I am about this, it's even more proof of your stories quality, that it makes me react so emotional.
kenlon chapter 26 . 9/15/2010
I just came back and re-read this.

And I've realized something. Mortals are rampant. Because rampancy is nothing more or less than free will. The problem, for the gods, is that they have no real personal morality. They *have* to be good. When they suddenly no longer have that absolute moral compass, they fall into evil easily.

But they don't have to - Belldandy had spent two years in constant contact with a genuinely good man, and had an intimate understanding of him via Epiphany. She knows what having to be your own conscience feels like. That's why she was able to not fall all the way, despite being tempted over the line repeatedly.

And furthermore: the Almighty is a cunning bastard. He *knows* that Metheus will overthrow Hild. But Hild has an heir, now. Belldandy *is* the Princess of Hell and Hild's daughter, no matter how much she may want to deny it.

Come the day when Metheus sits on the throne of Hell, she will go back - and it will be metal as fuck. (Also, if she wins, she's going to completely turn things upside down there - Hell as place of correction rather than punishment.)

Damn, I like this universe you've built. I really do.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
hm, methues is screwed, and excelent job!
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 11 . 7/9/2010
you know what? i have just gained alot of respect for hild, and my opinion of her has dropped to -24, which is why i have such a high respect for her, and Excelent job on the story
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 10 . 7/9/2010
oh crap, their gona be a couple of dead demons once beldandy gets ahold of them
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 6 . 7/9/2010
aw beldany wants to mary and keichi said no, wait WWWWWWWHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAT? how can he say no? son of a b*()& * gets mauled by censor pandas* and good job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
wow, and when keichi dies, will he still be maried to beldandy in heaven?
Rufus Shinra SFFS chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
Another fic of yours I've been reading with just a few hours of sleep as the only pause. Phew, you know how to tell a story, I give you that : your characters can and will suffer, but, like lucky people IRL, their suffering is an experience that make them go further, that make them what they are, what they will be, and all the emotions you're putting in these texts are not lost for your readers. Honestly, and sincerely, you're a great writer, and I know I will suffer, smile and mourn together with your characters when you'll publish the next chapters of Haloes. You are an artist, Sir, in the sense that you know how to paint emotions in your creations, the same way a certain lady does in Haloes.

As would Peorth probably say : Très beau travail, monsieur. On souffre, mais ce n'est que dans les ténèbres que la lumière peut être vraiment appréciée. Et tant les ténèbres que la lumières sont magnifiquement esquissés.
ctintervention chapter 26 . 6/3/2010
:D loved it.

and about a sequel...it'd be a little odd without Belldandy's powers? but I still want one. cause you will somehow be able to spin a yarn (actually a quilt!~~~~) outta anything.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
Mr. Bubbles? YOU EPIC WIN.
Chownz chapter 26 . 2/10/2010
The time here in NZ is 2.43am! I have just finished reading the second book of this series, and all I can say is... ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Well done Davner you're done it again, you kept my up for most of the night reading your story... Thanks

And now to bed I go...z!