Reviews for Star Gazing Festival
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great story. I am surprised that there are actually fangirls in Suna while everyone is afraid of Gaara.
HimeFlye chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Good story. I like the genin girls *cough* fangirls *cough*

My favorite part is how they end up on a rooftop again anyways. This time however, Gaara isn't sitting there alone.

I always do Gaara's voice and viewpoint too dramatic I think, I like the way you did him, the dialogue flowed well for the story and the things they talked about seemed very relatable and realistic.

good job.
kAmiskee chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
aaaaawwwwh! i luv your stories! they make me happy...sorta mixed with sad...but mostly happy! you are amazing!
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Brilliant, I love the Gaara and Kankuro relationship :)
Black Veil chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
The next time I talk to Gaara, I'll make sure that Kankuro sticks by. Someone needs to translate Garra's language, after all, Kankuro is a living dictionary for it.

I enjoyed this story, as always.
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
I'm glad they're getting along better.
AnimeFan202 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
That was so awesome! I love Gaara Kankuro moments.
gaaraisawesome chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
this is an AMAZING story. looking forward to more of your stories. :)
MizuMizu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Another perfect story, I love these Gaara Kankuro stories, and I really find these Gaara trying to become better storylines endearing!

really great!
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Way to Aw-dorable! *Squeals* I LOVED it! It was so cute! It's amazing! You're an amazing writter, and you portray the two of them so beautifully!
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
aw totemo kawaii desu ne!
Reidluver chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
(yawn) Last review for the night. This was very sweet, and I like how you didn't make it all OOC like other authors do whenever they do a festival scene. My favorite line was:

“Heh. See, I told you things were changing. You’re getting mobbed by hormonal twelve-year-olds.”

Funny! _ I hope you're not depressed at writing anymore, I have no idea about the timeline of your stories. Ja ne!
Rodnii chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
That was a very touching story, I loved it. I appreciate how you make Gaara so in-character at the same time as he's changing. It just works so well. Kankuro is also very in character and everything is just so touching and heart-warming. I love everything about your stories.
Nekomata-sama chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Aw!That was so sweet. And I love the ending too. You always can make these stories so amazing all the time!
BrokenAngel6126 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
You dished out anouther great story. I love your writing. Especially your sand sib fics...they give me a warm fuzzy feeling inside, lol. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.