Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Elle Whitecap chapter 3 . 9/11
Gosh I want to like this story, but the alternating POVs is really distracting.
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 5/25
I still want to slap Edward so hard for being so stupid. I just wish you would have let us know how karma, Rosalie and Elizabeth dealt with the lying manipulative lesbians who stole months and money from Edward and Bella.

I truly hope whoever the father of the child was sued them for custody and kidnapping and landed the lying lesbians in jail.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 5/25
I am judging Bella and Edward hard right now. Mostly Bella in this chapter. Edward treated her like shit because of psychotic lying lesbians, and she just forgives him and has sex with him. She is just pathetic, and that sucks since I love Bella, and wished she would have gotten pregnant by Jake.
Thanks that was god.. god
YEAH YAYAYAYAY
BEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA Edward im begging
NNNNOOO #TEamEDward
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more jacob
akjbslhesfasdkjhfladshjnalkjnwth
no No Jake and only eight-pack is Edwards.
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpls edward come back
nooooooooooo frick u jacob, jessica, baby
If you're implying that JacobBella is my favorite couple, you're dead wrong.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WWWWWTTTTTTTHHHHHHH