Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Jenycullen chapter 1 . 5/7
So so good!
Agsters chapter 3 . 5/6
You lost me with so many POVs all together
Kksmum chapter 25 . 2/27
I think I reread this whole story just to get to knit one purl one all over again. Loved it all over again.
Thanks.
Allear chapter 26 . 11/9/2020
The last two chapters were the best (and not for the smut), I almost felt as if I was reading a totally different story.
Elle Whitecap chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
Gosh I want to like this story, but the alternating POVs is really distracting.
frostedglaze chapter 26 . 5/25/2020
I still want to slap Edward so hard for being so stupid. I just wish you would have let us know how karma, Rosalie and Elizabeth dealt with the lying manipulative lesbians who stole months and money from Edward and Bella.

I truly hope whoever the father of the child was sued them for custody and kidnapping and landed the lying lesbians in jail.
frostedglaze chapter 25 . 5/25/2020
I am judging Bella and Edward hard right now. Mostly Bella in this chapter. Edward treated her like shit because of psychotic lying lesbians, and she just forgives him and has sex with him. She is just pathetic, and that sucks since I love Bella, and wished she would have gotten pregnant by Jake.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/15/2020
Thanks that was god.. god
Guest chapter 23 . 4/15/2020
YEAH YAYAYAYAY
Guest chapter 19 . 4/15/2020
BEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA Edward im begging
Guest chapter 17 . 4/15/2020
NNNNOOO #TEamEDward
Guest chapter 16 . 4/15/2020
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo more jacob
Guest chapter 15 . 4/15/2020
akjbslhesfasdkjhfladshjnalkjnwth
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2020
no No Jake and only eight-pack is Edwards.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/15/2020
NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOpls edward come back
3,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »