Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Melissa chapter 16 . 1/19
I know this story is wicked old (in Twilight time anyway). However, I just discovered it. Not sure how I missed it. Scotch, Gin and the New Girl (and Tanqueray ...) is freaking awesome. So, I wanted to keep my opinion to myself; I really did. I can't. This chapter makes me furious. Like "not finish the story" furious. Though I probably will. The chapter's just so contrived and unworthy. And one more - and my last - comment ... Jake and his eight-pack - gag.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Great work!
Treestar2509 chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
He is an idiot. I hate his excuses. You don't treat people that way. He should have talked to her. I'm glad they are happy. Thanks for sharing...even if they drove me crazy. ;)
Treestar2509 chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Part of me thinks she let him off the hook because she was afraid he would run away again. That's sad. Then she "knows they are going to be ok" because he ogled her tits!? And he totally ignored me for months so let's screw.?. I don't get this girl. I was hoping she would kick his ass out after the hot sex. It would serve him right. ;)
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
He was much nicer than I would have been. I would have sued their ass to start. I don't understand why he didn't contact Bella. He should have at least old her what happened. I've fallen in love with Jake in this story. He deserves the girl this time.
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
I had a feeling it wasn't his baby. He's way too trusting. I cannot believe he gave Jessica his grandmother's necklace. Crazy! Even after she cheated on him. Oh, now I have time for Bella. He totally annoys me. Part of me wants her to tell him to F-off. (I must be a grump tonight :).
I am enjoying your story. It's getting me all fired up.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
I really wanted her to fall for Jake. (He's so sweet.) She'll always come second with Edward...I guess she deserved that for what she's been doing to Jake. :(
edward1932 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I am really enjoying your story!
Epic16 chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I actually didn't even read the smut because I was too disgusted by the fact that Bella just took him back and slept with him after all the shit he pulled. Is this what's considered a love story? Fall in "love" after a week, guy treats you like shit for MONTHS, you pine over him, even though he doesn't deserve it, and you break an innocent guys heart in the process, and then you just take him back with fairly little explanation and don't even make him work for it?

I'm so disappointed by how this turned out, although I don't feel Bella should have forced herself to love Jacob so I'm glad she cut him loose because he deserves much better than her. How is it that the one guy who actually proved that he was worth it got kicked to the curb while the guy who didn't prove at ANY POINT in the story that he cared about her, got the girl?

I see that this was written in 2009, and idk but I hope your view on love and healthy relationships has changed dramatically since writing this.
missmelly chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
I just gotta say: that smut was written perfectly; I love the disjointed words expressed in almost nonsensical ways that are so accurate to mind-blowing sex. That was hot and real. Woof.
LizziePaige chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
I loved this so much, not sure why it has taken me so long to find it but it is a real beauty. Loved these characters and their interactions. I wish Edward had of grown a pair with the whole Jess and Lauren situation but it was all well in the end. Not sure how often you look in these days but I hope you know that people are still finding and enjoying your stories :)
wasikowskas chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Ugh, slut-shaming.
(Why?)
wasikowskas chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Fuck... I feel like this is going to be a sad fic despite the hopeful-sounding description. I'm too curious to exit out though...
KScheermom chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
OMG...no no no noooooo! WTF!
Twi-teacher chapter 8 . 7/29/2013