Reviews for Must Have Been Love
irelandk chapter 26 . 7/11
harkie5 chapter 26 . 2/11
Great story! I enjoyed it!
ficfangirl chapter 26 . 2/9
I enjoyed the story, although I will admit to wanting to smack Edward and Bella a time or two during it. Thanks for sharing.
harkie5 chapter 3 . 2/3
So far awesome!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Damn, I want my iPad back! I hate using this Samsung tablet that my son leant me! Its unfamiliar to me. But I just had to tell you that I freaking love your writing! You are amazing! I'm sorry I just found you! I was late to Twilight! (2011). I wish I was on here when these stories were new! Then again, I was late and reading True Blood books and Janet Evanovich books (loving them too). Finally in 2011 I found Twilight! Then fanfic, and since bedridden due to health reasons fanfic has saved me! Thanks so much for writing luv, ur amazing!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
I hate Jake even if he is kind and sweet! He's always in the way! Poor Jake! I know, I'm crazy but its always got to be Edward and Bella!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
Talk about no respect... he pulls out a condom and says " Not gonna lie, thought this might be on the table" Then he dick slaps her! WTF is wrong with this picture ?
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2015
I have read this whole story, wondering how you were going to work this out between the two of them... Really enjoyed it. Had planned on leaving this killer review.. But shit!
This freaking sucked! She forgave him with no repercussions at all! Hey, your here, lets fu*k!? REALLLLLLLLYY? You shut me out TWICE! But that's ok...
snoopylover60 chapter 26 . 9/6/2015
I loved it all but the last two chapter... I am sad to see how it ended... She had sex with him and nothing. Except for the loss of a bottle of Bath and Body work...

Congrats on your first fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
Both Edward an Bella are so whiny and obnoxious they are cannot be sympathized with. In addition, Bella's objectification of Jake is gross and Jessica and Lauren are pegged as manipulaytors that purposefully got pregnant and the story does not follow through those obvious implications.
Melissa chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
I know this story is wicked old (in Twilight time anyway). However, I just discovered it. Not sure how I missed it. Scotch, Gin and the New Girl (and Tanqueray ...) is freaking awesome. So, I wanted to keep my opinion to myself; I really did. I can't. This chapter makes me furious. Like "not finish the story" furious. Though I probably will. The chapter's just so contrived and unworthy. And one more - and my last - comment ... Jake and his eight-pack - gag.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 26 . 11/11/2014
Great work!
Treestar2509 chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
He is an idiot. I hate his excuses. You don't treat people that way. He should have talked to her. I'm glad they are happy. Thanks for sharing...even if they drove me crazy. ;)
Treestar2509 chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
Part of me thinks she let him off the hook because she was afraid he would run away again. That's sad. Then she "knows they are going to be ok" because he ogled her tits!? And he totally ignored me for months so let's screw.?. I don't get this girl. I was hoping she would kick his ass out after the hot sex. It would serve him right. ;)
Treestar2509 chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
He was much nicer than I would have been. I would have sued their ass to start. I don't understand why he didn't contact Bella. He should have at least old her what happened. I've fallen in love with Jake in this story. He deserves the girl this time.
3,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »