Reviews for Must Have Been Love
84gemstone chapter 23 . 5/28/2010
ok i was going to review at the end but i can't wait...i just new the baby was not Edwards i thought she would tell him before he left for Seattle...i was so pissed that he didn't go after Bella but i see were he was coming from giving her time and all but why did he stop emailing her? onw he can start his life with Bella i'm so happy :o) great story
Jimmerjammer chapter 26 . 5/21/2010
Great story thank you for sharing.
PiperBlue chapter 24 . 5/14/2010
Ahahahaha, he is chocolatey brown! Wow, when you don't know, get an amnio... Maybe it will keep you from looking like a dumbass... lol : )
PiperBlue chapter 23 . 5/14/2010
Is he just gonna take her word for it... trust that it's the truth because he wants it to be? Please tell me he is gonna get a test, at least look at the kid... 'cause unless the kid came out all chocolately brown or something, in which case, yeah, it's safe to assume it's not his : ) but otherwise... lol
PiperBlue chapter 16 . 5/14/2010
I just loved this chapter... There was something about the witty email banter that rebuilt a friendship that just made me love it! It was just sweet : )
PiperBlue chapter 14 . 5/13/2010
"aww. i like jake. and eight packs."

I concur! : )
PiperBlue chapter 9 . 5/13/2010
Awww maaannnn... But this will make for an exciting next chapter... Ooo, and the make up can be epic... So... Ok... I'm in! Let's go for this ride! And p.s. the dry blowing (lol, that's just funny) was good : )
gypsytrip chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
just wanted to add this to my favorites!
i LOVE it )
xmocax chapter 26 . 4/30/2010
great!
Lolly Twilight 95 chapter 26 . 4/24/2010
I really loves the story but i thought u kinda made Edward mope around bella for a bit too long but still i loved it!
Lilacs46 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Oh, i've been in this exact situation. Being with someone but wanting someone else, yet you say nothing so as not to hurt their feelings.
Debussy's Melody chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
And with that Prolouge of yours, I am positively hooked. :D
lilmstran chapter 26 . 4/19/2010
loved it
AugustIsOVer chapter 26 . 4/18/2010
This last chapter was my ABSOLUTE favorite, it was so amazingly well written, you made me laugh and cry and I'm sad that its over. BUt I'm happy they are all together.
AugustIsOVer chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
WHAT! whose baby is it!

I did NOT see that coming.
3,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »