Reviews for Must Have Been Love
DelicieuxGateau chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Jasper is a sexy fucker.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Oh no :( I hope the pirate isn't mike -_-
DelicieuxGateau chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
Lol awesome.

And not-a-complete-bitch Rosalie is so refreshing to read, famfic-verse usually makes her more of a bitch than in cannon.
DelicieuxGateau chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Only Alice could trill a sentence with "kick ass" in it :) haha
DelicieuxGateau chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ouch, shit. Now I'm super depressed..good job...

Lol :)
girl-on-sunshine chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Hi,

I apologise for waiting until now (chapter 17) to review. Your story is amazing, and yes, I thought the prologue was Edward for sure. But only because it was worded that way, not because I believed Bella could ever get over Edward.

I know this story is completed, so this probably is pointless but I was listening to random songs today and I heard one that reminded me of this story. So I thought I'd share. My Immortal by Everesence. That's spelt wrong, so sorry. I'm having a blank on how to spell tonight.

I love your writing and the funny A/N. It's all really beautiful.

I've kind of been following this trail of good fanfic authors because I found a really good author who recommended another author who was great and then when I'd read all their stories and was bored I went to their favourite stories and found 'Piano Lessons' which lead to like three authors etc. You get it. Anyway, you've recommended a lot of fanfics that I have to find time to check out. But thank you.

Really long, annoying review, I know. Just wanted to let you know your work is amazing and funny (what I've read so far) and I hope you never stop writing.

xx G.
deelee9473 chapter 26 . 8/9/2010
Yay!
ATYHRHKPL chapter 26 . 8/5/2010
Very cute,, and I loved VampBella- nice to see her with a backbone (In the actual series I mean) ;)

xoxo
Jocelynlynn chapter 26 . 7/27/2010
great story thanks
BellaandEdward12 chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
cant they just have sex already the clearly want it ugh im so ready for them too lol but great story
jllrnchr10p chapter 26 . 7/2/2010
love it but i want a sequel;:(. is there going to be one or is there? if there is will you give me the name plz thnks and keep writing your stories are amazing n u have a talent...gl

your reader,

jllrnchr10p
YazB chapter 26 . 7/1/2010
Loved this story! you write really really well. Thanks! :))
angel1215 chapter 17 . 6/30/2010
What is she doing? She's hanging w/a bunch of college "kids" and making out w/Jake so she can get over E. I Hate This! She's settling for J but before she goes any further with him, she should see E one more time so she knows she's really over him. Which, obviously, she isn't. B is running from the truth and I hate that she's going to hurt everyone involved, including herself. I'm sick of J. He knows she's broken and vulnerable and he's taking advantage of it. If this story ends with B choosing J, I will be so disgusted. I know B is not this inmature or stupid. Please. This is all wrong.
angel1215 chapter 13 . 6/30/2010
She should at least let him talk to her and explain. If they really loved each other, they could work it out. I hate that she will turn to Jake. She would only be using him and that's not Bella to use people. I'm not a Jake fan but even he deserves better than to be second choice. I know I wouldn't want to be. C'm on Edward. Do something! Make that dream she had come true. Jess has Lauren, why can't you have Bella. Man up is right. For your sake and Bella's. Just do it. Go see her. Love this story but not the baby part.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 26 . 6/19/2010