Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Iceblondie chapter 18 . 1/20/2010
As much as I like Jake, I like Edward better and want to see him and Bella together, gosh I hope she did not sleep with him that on night.

Edward needs to grow a pair basically and do what he wants to do and he can be a dad from afar, that is if it is really is his kid, who knows if she was sleeping around with other men and just using him for a free ride like lauren is. There is no reason either girls arent working, especially . Lauren so pisses me off.
Iceblondie chapter 16 . 1/20/2010
They both need to just get together and let the shit lay where it may. This breaks by heart that she is dating Jacob and all the lesbo stuff for Edward. They have overtaken HIS home.
Iceblondie chapter 14 . 1/20/2010
Jake bis such a great guy
Iceblondie chapter 9 . 1/19/2010
WTH. Holy crap What a shit way for either Bella finding out and yep Ewdard.. Shit Jessica is always messing things up one way or another.
Iceblondie chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Now that's one hell of a way to bake with a man. m need to try that. ow yah. done that, heheheehe.
Iceblondie chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I loved the song choices, I did think Edward and Bella were going to sing paradise by dash board lights together, well I was wrong. What's still up with Rosalie, I think she is jealous that Edward never wanted her that way.

Gotta love Emmett, he is always a ball of fire.
Iceblondie chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
damn him... but yes I am glad he waited. Now for Emmett m yum yummy.

Cant wait for the next chapter when Edward and Bella get to know one another, they already hve a lot in common, books,music, friends/cousins.
Iceblondie chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
I like this all this drama it makes the story fun.
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
ah he likes her, I hope she will like him(Edward). Rosalie has found her man, Emmett. Now lets see if Alice twinkles her fairy dust on Jasper our Peter pan man.
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
very cute
marigold123 chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
This was a great party. All the couples meet. Love your humor! I like Em alot! Enjoying!
marigold123 chapter 3 . 1/6/2010
I have so read this...wtf, didn't I review a blasted chapter? Sigh... This is a great story! Sorry I didn't review the first time.
marigold123 chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
I'm remembering this story...at least I remember the coffee and designer purse incident and Jacob the barista. I am enjoying. Reading on!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Bella is so sad. I want to know why she feels this way, and who this man is that is declaring his love to her. Reading on.
MZC16 chapter 23 . 1/5/2010
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW ITT!
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »