Reviews for Must Have Been Love
edwardsothalova chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Now... if it were Johnny Depp dry humping me... I might not mind... must be Eric Yorkie! Haha!

I love it! Can't wait for more!

edwardsothalova chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
uh... yeah he's gonna see her! hehe!

halojones chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
um. I'm officially addicted. Cheers to Bella and her showing off the twins!
di14 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
YAY!LOVED IT!

i dont know whats going to happen...i hav no imagination...thats why u hav to tell us!

soon please!

di
edwardsothalova chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Oh I am so in love with it! I love her happy music... I dressed up as Cyndi this year for our "decade day" during spirit week (I teach 8th grade)... one of my kids actually knew who I was! I was so proud!

edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
holy hell... I am intrigued! Bring it on!

jenniesmith
jandco chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
more...more right away! i'm an addict.
Gustariana chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I just read all the chappies and I love your story. I hope Zorro gets some Vamp action during the party. Love me a good hispanic superhero!
kaypgirl chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I'll be Edward's Sunday Breakfast Beautiful. I love that phrase. I didn't know what a "Sloe, Comfortable Screw" was so I googled it. I found "A Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall" along with the original, but I also found my favorite, a "Sloe Comfortable Screw Against The Wall With Satin Pillows The Hard Way".

And I should have guessed that Alice was going to dress Bella up as a vampire, and VampBella at that. And Edward did have to play Rosalie's boyfriend. Now I can only hope that he's going to go play protector for Bella, and she won't accuse him of being a cheating slimeball or a player. Maybe some drunken making out?

And there has to be some J/A and R/Em action going on, I loved this chapter's. Great job, mean cliffhanger, I can't wait to find out what happens! :)
glamgirl05 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Bella and Edward have to get together and Edward has to move to her city... very simplified version of what can happen...

can't wait for more!
jandco chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
i KNOW that isn't edward in the prologue. RIGHT? i have to go finish the rest and find out, but if it is...
BITTENEV chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
AH Why did you have to end there! Talk about a cliff hanger. I LOVEDLOVED LOVED this chapter. Bella getting ready had me rolling, and I loved the whole stick on bra scenerio. Too funny. I'm lovin this story so far and I can't wait for an update!
birdee18 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This chapter was great! I'm loving the party so far! Bella's costume is hysterical! I loved everyone's reactions upon meeting for the first time. Of course, we all know that Edward is going to save Bella from the pirate. He is, isn't he?
Goo82 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008