Reviews for Must Have Been Love
halojones chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
wow, this is like...amazing! Like it's so full of humor but written so well with a great storyline...I so feel for Bella...and I love the twist about Rose...love vampbella and her jiggly boobs that give her her bravado! Oh, and edward's gonna hate jake when he finds out he got some bella loving...like wow...just really, really good story! I'm gonna read this chapter again!
birdee18 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Oh, I loved this long chapter! Our fair Bella needs some self-confidence that doesn't come from tequila so she can see that Edward is clearly dazzled by her. Edward's reactions towards her were cute. He's definitely smitten! I loved seeing Alice and Jasper together, and of course I'm not surprised that Emmett and Rose wound up in the bedroom together. Now I wanna see what happens next between Edward and Bella!
kaypgirl chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Hmm, I don't know. So Jasper and Alice are together, and Emmett and Rosalie. I'm glad Rose was still bitchy and very Rose-like. It would have been a bit odd if she was super-nice, like in some fics. And the explanation for her bitchy-ness was good too, very realistic (and totally in character).

Her one night stand with Jacob was a little unexpected, but I thought it reflected the way Bella wasn't really in a relationship (technically) with Bella in Twilight, but still loved her and wanted to be with her. So instead of declaring his love and convincing her to be with him, he's slept with her and is trying to convince her to go out with him, though the intensity (of the convincing) is less than the books (I hope). It seems more puppy love than Twilight-Jacob.

And as soon as Alice and body shots were mentioned in the same sentence, the teaser had to be Alice's POV. I can't wait for Bella to find Jasper in her apron, boxers and covered in glitter. I'm hoping next chapter, since it seems like it's the morning after.

Now, the question is, will Edward be spending the night? No sex, of course. Edward doesn't want to be another Jacob. But, please, please, please, can they at least kiss next chapter? Alice interrupting them was just plain mean. VampBella and SexyZorro need SOME kind of action... pretty please?
edwardsothalova chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
look! I found it!

haha... I am partial to long chapters myself! Especially if they are filled with yumminess like this! Bring it on!~

xoxo

jennie
Melba87 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
I like it long! But are you seriously going to also make us wait a long time before the next one too! I so so wanted to read about the lotion! Very nice writing, DFW. I was breathless when Zorro saved VampBella from the butt-pir...I mean boob-pirate.
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
That was great. I was starting to get pissed at Alice when she interrupted them on the swing. Evil little pixie. I was expecting HEAZAPS this chapter. You are so evil :)
wonderingpixie chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Concerning chapter updates, I think whichever is easiest for you to update the quickest. I love this story, and I especially love Bella suducing Edward with the lotion! Terrific!
bethann2103 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
still laughing out loud after that chapter. The obituary line was my absolute favorite as well the inner monologue! Love the story and all the angsty goodness. I love the spin of Rose and edward, I usually like it long but I suppose I could manage two shorties. What ever you decide I will be waiting very impatiently for your nect update!
Goo82 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
OH yayaya! thank you for the long chapter sexy! it was great.. freaking Alice and not letting them kiss.
alwaysmore chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Love it! Keep Going - please!
momma2three chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
let the party begin! I hope we get to see what happens at the part very soon!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I just finished reading all four chapters and I have to say it's amazing! _
Radish Earrings17 chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Ha ha I'm going to take a wild guess that the blonde, horny pirate is Mike? Really enjoying this story, its really fun - I can totally imagine Alice dancing around leaving giant wafts of glitter in her wake. Keep going!
AlwaysOnEdwardsMind chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
i love it! i cant wait until the next chap!

UPDATE SOON!
edwardsothalova chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Now... if it were Johnny Depp dry humping me... I might not mind... must be Eric Yorkie! Haha!

I love it! Can't wait for more!

xoxo