Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Melba87 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
I like it long! But are you seriously going to also make us wait a long time before the next one too! I so so wanted to read about the lotion! Very nice writing, DFW. I was breathless when Zorro saved VampBella from the butt-pir...I mean boob-pirate.
Jennmc75 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
That was great. I was starting to get pissed at Alice when she interrupted them on the swing. Evil little pixie. I was expecting HEAZAPS this chapter. You are so evil :)
wonderingpixie chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
Concerning chapter updates, I think whichever is easiest for you to update the quickest. I love this story, and I especially love Bella suducing Edward with the lotion! Terrific!
bethann2103 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
still laughing out loud after that chapter. The obituary line was my absolute favorite as well the inner monologue! Love the story and all the angsty goodness. I love the spin of Rose and edward, I usually like it long but I suppose I could manage two shorties. What ever you decide I will be waiting very impatiently for your nect update!
Goo82 chapter 5 . 6/26/2008
OH yayaya! thank you for the long chapter sexy! it was great.. freaking Alice and not letting them kiss.
alwaysmore chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
Love it! Keep Going - please!
momma2three chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
let the party begin! I hope we get to see what happens at the part very soon!
Rosette-Cullen chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
I just finished reading all four chapters and I have to say it's amazing! _
Radish Earrings17 chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Ha ha I'm going to take a wild guess that the blonde, horny pirate is Mike? Really enjoying this story, its really fun - I can totally imagine Alice dancing around leaving giant wafts of glitter in her wake. Keep going!
AlwaysOnEdwardsMind chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
i love it! i cant wait until the next chap!

edwardsothalova chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Now... if it were Johnny Depp dry humping me... I might not mind... must be Eric Yorkie! Haha!

I love it! Can't wait for more!

edwardsothalova chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
uh... yeah he's gonna see her! hehe!

halojones chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
um. I'm officially addicted. Cheers to Bella and her showing off the twins!
di14 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008

i dont know whats going to happen...i hav no imagination...thats why u hav to tell us!

soon please!

edwardsothalova chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Oh I am so in love with it! I love her happy music... I dressed up as Cyndi this year for our "decade day" during spirit week (I teach 8th grade)... one of my kids actually knew who I was! I was so proud!

3,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 .. Last Next »