Reviews for Must Have Been Love
BITTENEV chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
AH Why did you have to end there! Talk about a cliff hanger. I LOVEDLOVED LOVED this chapter. Bella getting ready had me rolling, and I loved the whole stick on bra scenerio. Too funny. I'm lovin this story so far and I can't wait for an update!
birdee18 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This chapter was great! I'm loving the party so far! Bella's costume is hysterical! I loved everyone's reactions upon meeting for the first time. Of course, we all know that Edward is going to save Bella from the pirate. He is, isn't he?
Goo82 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Love this story~
Ereeen chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
aw yea-uh.

Its business time.

wonderful chappie!
xXBittersweetXx chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I like the way this story is going. Keep it up!
09876543211234567890 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
psh love it!

can't wait for more!
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
So I'm thinking Edward with an 'alcohol-soaked mind'(jager and Tequila, good choice) might lead to good times ;) I like how Emmett is all brotherly already. Zorro needs to pull out his whip and get rid of the pirate...

I also like Rose's drink choice...LOL Poor Emmett is in for it now.

I don't know what you were so worried at first with not wanting to post a story, I love what you have wrote! Great chapter and I'm ready to continue with the party,maybe a little vamp and zorro dancing and then the after party...
Ambushed chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Well of course Zorro is going to rescue the poor helpless vampire! And since he is Zorro, it' has to be quite dramatic with a lot of flair.

Great party you have going on here. So much could happen, and we know it will. And the costumes are the best. I wanna go to an Alice Party!
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
It seems like time for Zorro to save the vamp damsel in distress from the vile pirate Newton. Maybe Bella can convince Edward not to leave in a week. I sense some major sexual frustration between Bella and Edward before the party is over.

I love the image of Emmett as the Count from Sesame Street. Emmett is so adorable.
upthedownslide chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
whoa. i sure hope i the inspired cleavage.

i love me some post-grad alkies!
cmw24 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
YAYAYAY! Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what Eddie does. Please hurry and update soon.
Melba87 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Fan-freakin-tastic! Can't wait for Edward to make a move! Tipsy VampBella sounds fun, not to mention drunk Tinker-Alice!
amblovestoread chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Ok so I'm down on my knees, please forgive me for being the last to read your awesome story. I love it, can't wait for more! I like that Edward had a vision of brining bacon and pancakes to bed,m...Edward in bed with food... The party should be very interesting since Bella will be with Emmett. Wander who Emmett will leave Great start, and I'm sure with you there will be lots of laughs!
Melba87 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Oh! I love it! Can't wait! Is Emmett gonna make a move on Bella? Will he be jealous when Edward sweeps in?
halojones chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
nice meet cute! aw, it was love at first sight for eduardo...
3,452 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 .. Last Next »