Reviews for Must Have Been Love
xXBittersweetXx chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I like the way this story is going. Keep it up!
09876543211234567890 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
psh love it!

can't wait for more!
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
So I'm thinking Edward with an 'alcohol-soaked mind'(jager and Tequila, good choice) might lead to good times ;) I like how Emmett is all brotherly already. Zorro needs to pull out his whip and get rid of the pirate...

I also like Rose's drink choice...LOL Poor Emmett is in for it now.

I don't know what you were so worried at first with not wanting to post a story, I love what you have wrote! Great chapter and I'm ready to continue with the party,maybe a little vamp and zorro dancing and then the after party...
Ambushed chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Well of course Zorro is going to rescue the poor helpless vampire! And since he is Zorro, it' has to be quite dramatic with a lot of flair.

Great party you have going on here. So much could happen, and we know it will. And the costumes are the best. I wanna go to an Alice Party!
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
It seems like time for Zorro to save the vamp damsel in distress from the vile pirate Newton. Maybe Bella can convince Edward not to leave in a week. I sense some major sexual frustration between Bella and Edward before the party is over.

I love the image of Emmett as the Count from Sesame Street. Emmett is so adorable.
upthedownslide chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
whoa. i sure hope i the inspired cleavage.

i love me some post-grad alkies!
cmw24 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
YAYAYAY! Awesome chapter. I can't wait to see what Eddie does. Please hurry and update soon.
Melba87 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Fan-freakin-tastic! Can't wait for Edward to make a move! Tipsy VampBella sounds fun, not to mention drunk Tinker-Alice!
amblovestoread chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Ok so I'm down on my knees, please forgive me for being the last to read your awesome story. I love it, can't wait for more! I like that Edward had a vision of brining bacon and pancakes to bed,m...Edward in bed with food... The party should be very interesting since Bella will be with Emmett. Wander who Emmett will leave with...lol Great start, and I'm sure with you there will be lots of laughs!
Melba87 chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
Oh! I love it! Can't wait! Is Emmett gonna make a move on Bella? Will he be jealous when Edward sweeps in?
halojones chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
nice meet cute! aw, it was love at first sight for eduardo...
halojones chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
haha, I like your alice. Alice is right too, it's really a shame that we can't date first cousins sometimes, cause there's always one in the bunch that is worth playing the genetic lottery with due to their hotness.
halojones chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
yay, I finally get to start on your story...let's see if I can read all the chapters without the old ball and chain hollering for me to finish watching the lame movie he rented!lol nice start!
kaypgirl chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Loved it! And it took me almost the whole chapter to realize that the guy Bella got a date with was Emmett. At first I thought it was Edward for some reason, but I knew it wasn't. Yay, a little Rosalie/Emmett to happen too. And Edward will get his reason to move to Seattle. I just hope that he doesn't do the jealous boyfriend act at the party, Bella might see :( And if Jacob likes her so much, why hasn't he asked Bella out yet? And Jasper being an American History professor? Perfect! How old are all of them, by the way? I'm guessing late 20's? Because Jasper has to be old enough to be a college professor, and he probably has a doctorate. Wow, your story makes me ramble more than usual. Edward envisioning a future image of Bella reminds me of Whirlwind, although the vision was less intense. I was sad that the party didn't happen this chapter, Edward seeing Bella had me hoping. Next chapter?
RedChevy chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Awesome chapter ... can't wait to see everyone's costumes (I'll bet Alice is Tinkerbell, though) hehe

Yeah, I think Edward might bump into Ms Beautiful again at some point ... LOL