Reviews for Must Have Been Love
edwardsothalova chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
holy hell... I am intrigued! Bring it on!

jandco chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
more...more right away! i'm an addict.
Gustariana chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I just read all the chappies and I love your story. I hope Zorro gets some Vamp action during the party. Love me a good hispanic superhero!
kaypgirl chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I'll be Edward's Sunday Breakfast Beautiful. I love that phrase. I didn't know what a "Sloe, Comfortable Screw" was so I googled it. I found "A Sloe Comfortable Screw Up Against the Wall" along with the original, but I also found my favorite, a "Sloe Comfortable Screw Against The Wall With Satin Pillows The Hard Way".

And I should have guessed that Alice was going to dress Bella up as a vampire, and VampBella at that. And Edward did have to play Rosalie's boyfriend. Now I can only hope that he's going to go play protector for Bella, and she won't accuse him of being a cheating slimeball or a player. Maybe some drunken making out?

And there has to be some J/A and R/Em action going on, I loved this chapter's. Great job, mean cliffhanger, I can't wait to find out what happens! :)
glamgirl05 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Bella and Edward have to get together and Edward has to move to her city... very simplified version of what can happen...

can't wait for more!
jandco chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
i KNOW that isn't edward in the prologue. RIGHT? i have to go finish the rest and find out, but if it is...
BITTENEV chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
AH Why did you have to end there! Talk about a cliff hanger. I LOVEDLOVED LOVED this chapter. Bella getting ready had me rolling, and I loved the whole stick on bra scenerio. Too funny. I'm lovin this story so far and I can't wait for an update!
birdee18 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
This chapter was great! I'm loving the party so far! Bella's costume is hysterical! I loved everyone's reactions upon meeting for the first time. Of course, we all know that Edward is going to save Bella from the pirate. He is, isn't he?
Goo82 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Love this story~
Ereeen chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
aw yea-uh.

Its business time.

wonderful chappie!
xXBittersweetXx chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
I like the way this story is going. Keep it up!
09876543211234567890 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
psh love it!

can't wait for more!
amblovestoread chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
So I'm thinking Edward with an 'alcohol-soaked mind'(jager and Tequila, good choice) might lead to good times ;) I like how Emmett is all brotherly already. Zorro needs to pull out his whip and get rid of the pirate...

I also like Rose's drink choice...LOL Poor Emmett is in for it now.

I don't know what you were so worried at first with not wanting to post a story, I love what you have wrote! Great chapter and I'm ready to continue with the party,maybe a little vamp and zorro dancing and then the after party...
Ambushed chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
Well of course Zorro is going to rescue the poor helpless vampire! And since he is Zorro, it' has to be quite dramatic with a lot of flair.

Great party you have going on here. So much could happen, and we know it will. And the costumes are the best. I wanna go to an Alice Party!
Jennmc75 chapter 4 . 6/24/2008
It seems like time for Zorro to save the vamp damsel in distress from the vile pirate Newton. Maybe Bella can convince Edward not to leave in a week. I sense some major sexual frustration between Bella and Edward before the party is over.

I love the image of Emmett as the Count from Sesame Street. Emmett is so adorable.
3,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 219 226 227 228 229 230 .. Last Next »