Reviews for Must Have Been Love
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
I knew it! I so knew it was Jacob after he'd had her coffee order memorized in a week. A "cute high school kid" who obviously liked her? Had to be Jacob. Although I was sad that his name was revealed this chapter, I wanted to guess :( Ok, pouting over. Now, I'm thinking that Bella's chosen date is going to be Edward (Alice's cousin), or Mike, and Bella dumps Mike for Alice's cousin who just happens to be at the party anyways. I LOVE Alice, her shopping obsession is perfect, along with her hyper ditzy-ness, and her setups. Although I can't help wondering who her former BFF is? Good writing, although some of the formating is off, one sentence was split in half between paragraphs.
kaypgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
WHAT! I'm so confused, and Bella is unsure of something Edward is doing. That's sad. And now I have to go see if this is a human story or a vampire story, because I was so eager to read this I clicked on the link and read it w/o reading the summary. Hence the confusion. But I'm sure it's great!
obssd-reader chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
This is starting off great.

Love a bubbly Alice paired with a whinny, shy Bella.

Your writing style is good too.

Ha, makes me wanna read more...update?

yeah, yeah, get used to the nagging, I foresee a lot more coming with this story. :)
Ambushed chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
YEAH! A party right off and a costume one at that! This should be fun.

Your prologue was very interesting! A cliffhanger right at the first.
bethann2103 chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Great start, I really liked the prologue. I love how her and ALice met and Jacob's part in her life. I look forward to more!
birdee18 chapter 2 . 6/17/2008
Oh, I like it already! I love the story of how Bella and Alice met. Too funny! Hm, I wonder who that gorgeous cousin of Alice's could be! Muahahahaha!
Ereeen chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Amazing start, love.

I can't wait to start seeing everyone else's reactions to this story! I have a feeling its going to be big!
Drop Pants Not Bombs chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
yay im your first reviewer! Great story so far! Please update soon, don't take to long! :)
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233