Reviews for Must Have Been Love
Treestar2509 chapter 23 . 9/12/2014
I had a feeling it wasn't his baby. He's way too trusting. I cannot believe he gave Jessica his grandmother's necklace. Crazy! Even after she cheated on him. Oh, now I have time for Bella. He totally annoys me. Part of me wants her to tell him to F-off. (I must be a grump tonight :).
I am enjoying your story. It's getting me all fired up.
Treestar2509 chapter 22 . 9/12/2014
I really wanted her to fall for Jake. (He's so sweet.) She'll always come second with Edward...I guess she deserved that for what she's been doing to Jake. :(
edward1932 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I am really enjoying your story!
Epic16 chapter 25 . 7/6/2014
I actually didn't even read the smut because I was too disgusted by the fact that Bella just took him back and slept with him after all the shit he pulled. Is this what's considered a love story? Fall in "love" after a week, guy treats you like shit for MONTHS, you pine over him, even though he doesn't deserve it, and you break an innocent guys heart in the process, and then you just take him back with fairly little explanation and don't even make him work for it?

I'm so disappointed by how this turned out, although I don't feel Bella should have forced herself to love Jacob so I'm glad she cut him loose because he deserves much better than her. How is it that the one guy who actually proved that he was worth it got kicked to the curb while the guy who didn't prove at ANY POINT in the story that he cared about her, got the girl?

I see that this was written in 2009, and idk but I hope your view on love and healthy relationships has changed dramatically since writing this.
missmelly chapter 25 . 2/19/2014
I just gotta say: that smut was written perfectly; I love the disjointed words expressed in almost nonsensical ways that are so accurate to mind-blowing sex. That was hot and real. Woof.
Lizzie Paige chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
I loved this so much, not sure why it has taken me so long to find it but it is a real beauty. Loved these characters and their interactions. I wish Edward had of grown a pair with the whole Jess and Lauren situation but it was all well in the end. Not sure how often you look in these days but I hope you know that people are still finding and enjoying your stories :)
wasikowskas chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Ugh, slut-shaming.
(Why?)
wasikowskas chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Fuck... I feel like this is going to be a sad fic despite the hopeful-sounding description. I'm too curious to exit out though...
KScheermom chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
OMG...no no no noooooo! WTF!
Twi-teacher chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
Great chapter!
REgrrl chapter 26 . 7/9/2013
Thanks for sharing. A unique and fresh take that was partly humor, drama and finally closure.
dianscot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
It's Jake, right?
LAB1 chapter 26 . 5/11/2013
Cute story! I didn't quite get why the girls took over Edwards apt. The whole thing was really messed up. Then Jessica in labor wishing the baby had Edwards coloring and then kicking him out as he wasn't the dad! I swear she is mentally insane!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/28/2013
I am so frustrated! The story is almost over and Bella & Edward STILL aren't together! I'm ready to give up on this whole thing!
LADARTHA chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
Cutie story. Drama already and wondering about the Prologue.
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »