Reviews for Must Have Been Love
nl77 chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
Aww great story- loved it. Thank you.
bella's beta chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
What a great story. I was on the edge of my seat a few times. Lol but i loved it!
APL chapter 26 . 10/26/2011
:) loved this song that was motivation for this title. fun story, thanks for sharing!
kstar0330 chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
Wow, really enjoyed this even with the angst. Had a feeling J/L were up to no good and someone didn't belong in that equation after all, especially since L was looking for the big bucks it seems. Just sad it took so long to find out even if you knew it was coming. Glad E/B finally have their moment to just be. Thanks for another great story :)
Sally-anna Fanfic chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
Another great story, read it all in a day.

Your definitely going into my favourites and Im working my way through the rest of your Twilight stories.
sarahlouise80 chapter 26 . 7/1/2011
fantastic story glad they ended up back together.
NobodyButHim chapter 26 . 5/11/2011
Good story! I like how they reconciled.
NobodyButHim chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
Why the F*** wouldn't Edward say something! GAH!

Sorry. Edward is bothering me slightly. Why wouldn't he contact her? Why are they both being so silly? Who cares if he has a baby? Not like he's with Jessica. Geesh.

Sorry. Rant over. Lovely writing, very interesting. I'm expecting some fantastic ending.
NobodyButHim chapter 20 . 5/9/2011
Returning his mask! No! Edward! Smarten yourself up before she's gone!
youngandmature chapter 26 . 5/4/2011
Loved it. Questions as usual :)

Did Bella love Edward the wholetime they were apart and was just in self-denial?

"I had asked her forever ago- back when the two idiots had come to their senses and screwed each other's brains out before admitting their love- if they were like, forever. I had tried to keep the desperate longing/hope out of my voice, desperately hopeful for my friend's happiness, and I think she still heard it because she had patted my arm and smiled a sphinx-y Bella smile, but she never answered."

What's Bella's answer to the forever question? Do we just assume they get married and have a picket fence, a dog and pretty babies or do you envision something else for them?
youngandmature chapter 25 . 5/4/2011
'"I am truly, truly sorry for the way things had turned out. If-"

"If, if. Don't finish that sentence, Bella."' - fromthe last chapter, what if was Bella going to say?

Did Bella ever have sex with Jacob? Didthey get passed making outand heavy petting? Did she actually get turned on by Jacob?

I have to ask though what is with B's hysterical laughing reaction? And 'If I had been enough of a blip on his radar, I would have known this already. I mean, it was all clear now- Alice certainly knew. She didn't tell me because she felt bad that it had all gone down the way it did. I got it. Message received.' - what has B assumed here and is she really fine after she thinks this bit? Why didn't she want their first time to be emotional?
youngandmature chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
"keep with the fun guessing in your reviews; some of you have almost convinced me to change my original ending for this story; it's still up in the air, but I do enjoy reading your theories."

What was the original ending? Did it change?

And I just don't understand how B could enjoy being with Jacob - kissing and stuff. It's not Edward.
youngandmature chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
This breaks my heart for the 2nd time (I'm re-reading). Does B really not regret the missed chance? How could you not?
youngandmature chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Okay the timing is doing my head in. How long after the breakup thing is it that she calls Jacob?
youngandmature chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
So by the time B hooks up with Jacob, its been 5 months? Thats it! I hate stories where they move on...
3,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »