Reviews for Must Have Been Love
youngandmature chapter 25 . 5/4/2011
'"I am truly, truly sorry for the way things had turned out. If-"

"If, if. Don't finish that sentence, Bella."' - fromthe last chapter, what if was Bella going to say?

Did Bella ever have sex with Jacob? Didthey get passed making outand heavy petting? Did she actually get turned on by Jacob?

I have to ask though what is with B's hysterical laughing reaction? And 'If I had been enough of a blip on his radar, I would have known this already. I mean, it was all clear now- Alice certainly knew. She didn't tell me because she felt bad that it had all gone down the way it did. I got it. Message received.' - what has B assumed here and is she really fine after she thinks this bit? Why didn't she want their first time to be emotional?
youngandmature chapter 17 . 5/4/2011
"keep with the fun guessing in your reviews; some of you have almost convinced me to change my original ending for this story; it's still up in the air, but I do enjoy reading your theories."

What was the original ending? Did it change?

And I just don't understand how B could enjoy being with Jacob - kissing and stuff. It's not Edward.
youngandmature chapter 16 . 5/4/2011
This breaks my heart for the 2nd time (I'm re-reading). Does B really not regret the missed chance? How could you not?
youngandmature chapter 13 . 5/4/2011
Okay the timing is doing my head in. How long after the breakup thing is it that she calls Jacob?
youngandmature chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
So by the time B hooks up with Jacob, its been 5 months? Thats it! I hate stories where they move on...
youngandmature chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Was B upset at Rose sleeping with Emmett, because she liked Emmett or because Rose had been with Edward? I'm referring to the 'she takes all my guys' line.
TheBlueBirdInMe chapter 26 . 4/30/2011
awesome :)
NobodyButHim chapter 17 . 4/27/2011
Noooo- she can't love Jake! Come back Edward!
NobodyButHim chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. Nice to see a friendship occuring.

I wanna know what happens when Edward returns- tee hee hee!
NobodyButHim chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
good Rosalie- but nooo not Jake! just let Edward talk! Explain!
NobodyButHim chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I'm liking this story- go on!
kmfroggi chapter 26 . 4/19/2011
awesome story! but holy hell, jess/lauren drama, huh? wow, just wow! i knew it wasnt gonna be his, thank god i was right! loved rosalie and emmett, protective and funny! great story, thanks for sharing!
cinewardy chapter 26 . 4/6/2011
dude, you did it very well! sheeessshh i love it! very much :D

xoxo!
Esmi76 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
Okay so I'm dying! Ugh its ross and hiss lesbian wife all over again! Please let it me someone else's

!
Tilara chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
Ok its been FOREVER and a day since I've read this story. when I last read chapter 25 was the last chapter posted and there hadnt been an update for like a month or two so I assumed the story was a goner. Today at ADF someone gave me the name of the story so of course i had to go back to this chapter. Best sex scene ever. She just needed edward and took charge. I loved it. Le sigh. Just hotness. i want to kick jessica and her Bitch's ass.
3,448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »