Reviews for Must Have Been Love
AddictedToLoveStories chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Yay! Maybe they ran off and eloped along time ago and that is why she gets the giggles. No one knows. On their own terms... Well that's how it happened in my head..
Roxanne58 chapter 26 . 5/29/2012
I really enjoyed your story! At last, a story with an angst-free Edward, I didn't think it was possible. And a very funny Bella. And, who could forget, DRY BLOWING! Thanks so much for writing. I'm going to check out your other stories.
salvatoreSTC chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
sosososoo good
lace-cierra chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
This was amazing! Omfg! I loved it!
Vampfan1 chapter 23 . 1/24/2012
I knew it! But why couldn't he goto the NICU to see for himself that it wasn't his? What was she hiding? It would be really good to have some sort of outtake to find out the truth of what went on and why they decided to dupr Edward. Did they just want his money? Have someone throw them a shower? Pay for all the initial things a baby would need? I knew it was coming but some explanation might be nice. I also would like to demand, altough I reLIZE i REALLY cant, that Bella go beat the shit out of Jessica for ruining so many months of her life and creating so much heartache. I hope they have some sort of confrontation.
Vampfan1 chapter 21 . 1/24/2012
You gotta be kidding me. this poor guy just can't win!So what now? He sees them and has to run. I keep holding out hope that this baby turns out to not be his. Is that so wrong of me? Maybe Jessica could have slept with some other guy? Maybe just once and she didn't think it could be his but maybe just maybe it could? I know that sounded a little bit desperate didn't it? Well I don't like it. How can he stay with Bella and she be with her friends and family and he be near his baby all at the same time if its his? Soooo, it just needs to be not his.
Vampfan1 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
Wow! as much as I want Edward and Bella to get back together, so far your Jake seems like a really nice guy. I hope he stays that way. I usually don't like FF Jakes b/c most authors make him out to be the bad guy. This chapter did take me down a huge patch of memory lane. Think newly in love college student at Kent state at the ice rink playing broom ball with her smitten boyfriend!Good times. Good times. I didn't think many people even knew what broomball was. Most people look at me like I've grown two heads when I used to mention it. But its been a long time since I've thought of it and I have spent the last 14 years living in Florida. Not to many ice rinks there. I'm very curious as to how you will get Edward out of his baby problem. There are many ways. I would really love it if the baby came out black or hispanic or something very obviously not able to be Edwards! I think Jessica is a skank. I didn't like her in Twilight and I don't like her here. But I usually don't like any character that stands in the way of their happiness. Thus the usual hatred of FF Jakes. Till next time...
Vampfan1 chapter 8 . 1/24/2012
Screw baking with BELLA! I could however deal with Edward licking brownie batter off of me any day! Or vice versa. They both work. Bella of course...well she ain't invited!

Lovin the story! On to the next chapter.
Vampfan1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Okay, so what happened to Bella? I could make a guess but I'd rather read and find out. If I'm right though there is some heavy stuff in here.
barbarito chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Loved it
barbarito chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Cute! I wonder if she is going to ask Jacob?
barbarito chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Omg
sleepdeprived91 chapter 25 . 12/22/2011
i am actually a bit pissed... she shouldn't have forgiven him too easily.
Daintress chapter 26 . 11/6/2011
This has been quite a fun story. :)
shelllynn22 chapter 26 . 10/31/2011
Good story, not great but definately still going in my favs cuz i would recomend it to be read.
3,488 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »