Reviews for For Harry
SASY1990 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
It was really good! I've never read anything like this before, and its a wonderful story!
Magical Meerkat chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This is so beautiful. I love how Sirius is doing all this for Harry. It is so sweet. I love the way you wrote it. I loved the bit about how it was creepy because all the houses looked the same. I loved it
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Aww, don't you love Sirius?
Masen chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Siriusly good, yet again. It made me tear up ever so slightly imagining what it would have been like if he hadn't gone after Wormtail all those years ago...

I'm making my way through all your fics by the way, and will TRY to remember to comment on them all. Knowing me, i'll probably forget to on half of them. I think you're a fantastic writer and i'm an avid fan of both Harry Potter and Twilight! Good luck on future projects!
redheads-have-more-fun-HPLVR chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
i love it! i knew how much sirius cared about harry, but having it put into words was really sweet. i liked reading about his escape from azkaban.
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
loved it!
potteroos chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
that was beautiful...made me weepy, great writing
Aye Chihuahua chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very good, and sweet. Yay Sirius

...I've been waiting for a RtE update! And can you try to put in a description of Kit? I hate picturing her as Abigail Breslin in a bleached blonde wig... But anyway...

ROCK ON pEaCe oUt

-Elise
isthatacorner chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
oh my hannah. that was absolutely...stunning. sirius black is my favorite of all of the characters in the potterverse from the first mention of the marauders i have just been captivated by them. the trio...sure, they are all well and good, but i'd much rather read about james and remus and lily and SIRIUS who you just captured so remarkably well here. great job!
Ilene chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It's absolutely lovely !
catlinrj chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ohh that was so cute. I am about to cry right now! Loved it!
ellesra chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I wonder what'd happen if Sirius really had burst out of the bushes and confronted Harry. Maybe I'll get someone to write it for me? :D Cheers!
Arisa Hala chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Sirius is pretty much my favorite character that we actually encounter in the series, so I appreciate the incredible effort that went into this fic. Beautifully done. An excellent flash of insight from Sirius' perspective. Love it!

-Arisa
GHFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Good one-shot! I had not ever really thought about what Sirius was thinking during this event and I think that it really works.