Reviews for RKSW
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 14 . 2/4/2012
Hey there!

I know I should've reviewed for every chapter I read, but it was sooooooo good! I really couldn't stop reading! Best crossover fic I've ever read! Love it!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 14 . 11/18/2011
Excellent job! Made me laugh so hard in some places!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Pretty nice ending but was that wizard of oz fairy really necessary?
The Layman chapter 14 . 8/11/2011
Aaand we're done! Phew, this was some adventure, wasn't it? It had it's ups and it had it's downs, but in the end I wouldn't have it any other way.

Well, except for that little bit of continuity error in the last chapter here; I mean, didn't Kenshin send the first Death Star into tue future using a conveniently placed flux capacitor? Wouldn't it ALREADY be fully operational then? I think maybe a paragraph or two about that would fix the continuity nicely.

Other than that, everything was perfect. I very enjoyed this and I hope you continue to write RuroKen fiction long into the future.

The Layman.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 13 . 8/9/2011
Alright good so what happens now? will Kenshin start wandering or will he go battousai on everyone?
The Layman chapter 13 . 8/4/2011
Hey Hiko, wasn't your Geonosian sake on your ship when it blew up? (Oh!)

As for the rest of the chapter, it went pretty much as expected. You know, expect for the whole "Jedi finally turning on Kenshin" thing. (Which begs the statement, y'all Jedi are ignant, foo!) Shishio got burns in the lava river, Tomoe got killed by wither Shishio or Kenshin (that part was a little bit confusing), Tsubame got transferred to Aoshi's possession, Bob's your uncle, blah blah blah.

Now we can get back to the plot on Endor! (I expect much hilarity to ensue...) see you next week!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Okay understandable but can the next chapter be just Kenshin & Tomoe no one else. Doing things Husbands and Wives do (ie spend lots of time together)
The Layman chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Shishio beating Kenshin to a bloody pulp in the theater is hands down the single best moment in this story EVUR! (And I like how you worked in a title form one of the previous chapters as well.)

Anyways, can’t wait for the epic conclusion next week!
The Layman chapter 11 . 7/21/2011
Oh great; as if Knshin in drag wasn't bad enough... (And this is the Shishio in bandages, mind you...)

Anyways, now I cam finally see what you mean about the prequels. Still, if something's already smashed beyond recognition there really isn't much worse it could get.

The movies, not this fic.

So until next week live long and prosper!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Wow good you got that marriage scene down excatly like in attack of clones and I'm surprised you didn't have Kenshin go battousai on those raiders. But good work all the same.
The Layman chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
Again, you made this a humor fic; you're allowed to vent as much as you want.

And also again you don't disappoint. A few times I was legitimately rolling on the floor (Hiko sake here what?), and I just can't get over how lose the Jedi take their messages!

See you next week for ep 3!
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
I'm happy glad you did this and I'm happy you feel the way I do about Christensen's performance the guy's good actor. Either way nice job on this
The Layman chapter 9 . 7/7/2011
Great, now I can't get the image of Kenshin in drag out of my head...

Regardless, I found the overall chapter very satisfying; I found the use of both of Saito's Identities particularly clever. I look very forward to next week to see how everything pans out.
The Layman chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
"Where were we?" she said sweetly. Then, addressing the elderly figure stepping out of the frame of the doppelganger, "Well-timed, Gein-san."

"My pleasure, Your Highness," the man said with a bow.

"Gein-san."

"...Yes, Your Highness?"

"You have a doll made in my exact likeness. Explain yourself."

"Ah...well, that is..."

Too. Effing. Funny.

Also, I noticed a couple chapters ago that you changed Yumi's lengiere tape to "costume tape". In my opinion it was funnier the other way.
The Layman chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Rksw Review

First of all, let me say welcome back, and that this chapter's been waaay too long in coming. Now that the obvious is out of the way...

I never realized until I read this chapter how long it's been since I've seen either Star Wars or RuroKen. (It took me a while to realize the Himura brothers where RK canon, which is kind of sad.) Needless to say it took me a minute or two to get back into this story with the proper mindset. Once that was accomplished it was very well worth the ridiculously long wait. (I particularly enjoyed the part where Takasugi was checking his "e-mails".)

I suppose all this rambling is just my way of saying I look very forward to the weekly updates you mentioned. (I look particularly forward to see how the AOTC was modified.) also, I have a guess as to how Shishio got to how he is in TESB, but I shall refrain from voicing it now for fear of spoiling the surprise for anyone who might read this review other than you.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »