Reviews for Somewhere Between
Sinead V chapter 13 . 1/21
I now want this to be cannon! The change with John was perfectly slotted into the Hellboy style, and served as a great thread for the story to follow. The addition of the Society was very fun and I really fell in love with Lazarus, Rex, and Eon. I was a little skeptical about the style at first, but once I got used to it I could appreciate the great writing and the beautiful plot. Writing this good deserves plenty of praise. Thanks for the incredibly entertaining read!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2014
I adore this story so much. For some reason, to me, the sequels don't quite match up. I don't know why. I just love this one so much. I love the characterizations, they were all spot on. The action is great. I don't normally like action sequences in writing but I enjoyed this. Where did the Society come from? I adore each and every one of them, but, I was wondering whether they're OCs or from another story. The way you handled HB and John's relationship is something that I aspire to in my writing. This story is awesome, the way it's written is awesome, you are just generally awesome.
happysue115 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
SO GOOD
happysue115 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Really good! The dialogue is very realistic :)
Foxy-Floof chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
Oh man. This was Great!

I like Hellboy, and the idea of a cute-ass werewolf, and a big, studly fireproof demon... *shivers with delight*
annaxmolly chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
i read this story quite a while back, 2010 maybe. i just finished reading worshiping at the modern altar[on ironman-cap LJ] and when i found out you also wrote this i immediately started re-reading. over the past three days i've read through this, and it's two sequels. this was just as good as i remembered it being. and the sequels were just amazing. i'm commenting on this just to pretty much say that because of this story, werewolfmyers is canon to me now 3333
Basia Orci chapter 13 . 7/10/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
33333
morgana starfire chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
This was a great story, I very much enjoyed it! I loved how you switched off between each of the characters from their point of veiw! I'm starting to do podfic and was wondering if I could get permission to podfic this? Not sure when I would be able to get to it, but I would love to give it a shot.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
I loved this story it waz cute and other things I'm glad u made a sequal
DoodleSmuke chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I love this fic and realized, while re-reading it, I've never reveiwed. Well, I am now, I hope I'm not to late...

I love how you wrote John's change and HB's thoughts and worries on it and I love all the OC's you come up with and their abilities, (I've never read the comic, only bits of it, so please forgive me if I'm wrong about the OC's.)

I also wonder if you might do a sequal?
Cherry-Anne Sponge chapter 12 . 11/12/2010
I never though a hellboy yaoi would be so good! I clap my hands to you good sir as this is full of good plot, characters (Eron"s so cute!) fight scenes and love!
Property of Professor Snape chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Awesome fis i am so addicted to your writing. thanks for addin a little more HB/JM to the world
HowlingBlossom chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I am not lying when I say that this is my most favorite Hellboy/John fanfic ever! It was written extremely well and the story line once really unique and original! I love it! Amazing job! Believe me when I say I will be reading the sequel, but it is late and I need to sleep. But I am going to read it, guaranteed! Great work!
voyuerer chapter 13 . 9/13/2009
awesome story. loved it and am checking out the sequal now.