Reviews for Checkmate
Guest chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
I'm just as nervous as pepper right now!
Nat D chapter 4 . 7/20/2010
Ooh, my God, please go on!

Loving this!
IWriteSins-NotFanfictions chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh this is getting interesting. But why don't you just post both of these indivual stories as one story? that is, if you are going to make another chapter.
Robertdowneyjrlvr15 chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Oh my keep going.

Your fanfic buddy,

RobertDowneyjrvr15
the85thwriter chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
You can't LEAVE it there! That's just plain old cheating woman!
Twisted Cinderella chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Wait...what...uhg...ah! You just can't...eek! You just can't leave it there! Lmao! Good Lord...*fans herself*. Omg, I'm really sorry if I sound mighty selfish, but are you considering in adding a mature content on this? You don't have to - but it's just so hot and you're so friggin' talented. Oh, God. I really loved it - so so so so much. You have no idea lol! Please update soon. I'm very hooked - ever since you started that first one shot. ) (Big fan)
sarafina89 chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
great chapter i love how pepper has taken the lead in the relationship. i hope the next chapter is up soon.
JO chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
what do you mean Pepper's going to be daring someone else, they're going to ruin the sequel for me, those jerks . Now on to my review of your first chapter , it was really good, and i'm looking forward to reading more . Thank God I can get my T/P fix thru fanfiction , sure can't depend on those moron's in Hollywood.
Arshes13 chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Yay! New Chapter! Loved their date and the "Pepperony" reference.

Can't wait to see what Tony has in mind. ;)
the 85th writer chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Rofl overused Pepperony gag :P

Myahaha i thought this story had gone away!
kata chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Please don't use the term 'wife-beater' again unless you are actually talking about a piece of scum that passes itself off as a husband. An undershirt is no more a 'wife-beater' than a skirt is 'rape-me ad'.
AES13 chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Loved it! The tension's getting to me though. :-) Hope to read more soon.
monnalisa chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Nice story ! I hope you will update soon.
always a happy ending chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
very cute, please update soon! love pepperony ;)
rebirthfry chapter 3 . 7/14/2008