Reviews for Francine's Special Day
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
this is a good story

I love it when Good Bird beat up Bad Max (or crow magnon)
CanaryDavid chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Haha when will the crows learn?

Kick ass fight scenes and touching ending to the chapter.
merigirl chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
This vvas such a lovely, touching, beautiful story in every vvay! I loved the dinner at Polly's parent's house, Polly beating the crap out of that jerk on the beach, Polly reading to Aiko and Guido vvith the tvvins.

A really beautiful story!
merigirl chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
That vvas perfect! I loved the entire ceremony and the songs...all of them...vvere perfect! It vvas so svveet to see Fran finally get married, and I knovv Speedy and Polly's 2nd vvedding vill be just as lovely.

Good job!
merigirl chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
That vvas really svveet and exciting all at the very same time! I loved the hysterical antics vvith Cheese and Jerry, especially the part vvhen they discovered that the dumb Crovs didn't install ejector seats! Also the art vvith Speedy and Polly in the Catatonic vvas exciting and original.

The scenes vvith Speedy and Polly vvere romantic and vvonderful. But you made a small mistake. Puruan just said her first vvords in part 1, so hovv an she suddnly say a full sentance? Also...I don;t think Speedy should carry Polly before Aiko goes to bed.

But all in all a great part! Lookig forvvard to the next.
Crazidaze 2 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Another great chapter! I can't wait for Francine's wedding!
CanaryDavid chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Pretty cool. Waiting for next chapter.

It's like those punks are your traditional characters lol

Keep it up!
Crazidaze 2 chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Sorry for not reviewing. I had computer troubles. But now that I'm back, I can say that I loved what happened so far! I'll look out for the next chapter.
merigirl chapter 5 . 7/4/2008
Great! I loved it. I really did, a vvhole lot!

Only thing is, shouldn't Guido call Sayaka his best friend's sister-in-lavv? Dont vvanna give people any ideasa, ya knovv vvhat I mean?

But I loved vvhen they all defended each other, and also vvhen Good Bird told off those stupid Ninja Crovvs and the Rude Noise!

Great job!
merigirl chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
It's fantastic. I love it! My favorite parts vvere vvhen Speedy and Polly vvere defending each other, vvhen Good Bird surprised the Crovvs, and vvhen Guido vvas defending Sayaka.

I can't vvait for the next part!
Charles Roberts chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Chessee Need to Quit ahead and let a new Villian take his place becasue he keep lossing 200 Times to the Pizza Cat man I think the Pizza Cats geting Sick and Tired of Big Chessee Running there weddings too so Big Chessee need to retried from Villianing
merigirl chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Not too bad, not too bad at all. I did like Good Birds speeh to the Crovvs and of course Jerry and Cheese alvvays made me laugh. But you made a mistake- Lucielle vvas Speedy's first love, remember?

But other than that, it's pretty good.
merigirl chapter 2 . 6/22/2008
That vvas pretty good. But one thing, vvho vvas taking care of the tvvins vvhen Guido and Lucielle are visiting their brother's house?

Also, I can't picture a 5 year old saying 'dimvvit'.

But the songs betvveen Speedy and Polly vvere very romantic- I loved that vvhole scene. It vvas, I think, so perfect. And Cheese's song vvas absolutely hilarious! I'm still laughing about that!

Pretty good job!
Dark Fox Tailz chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Is Cheese ever going to stop sticking his big nose into the Pizza Cats weddings, because it look's like Francine is next on his list. I mean Speedy and Polly, Guido and Lucille was bad enough. And I'm almost sure that did the samething to Good Bird and Carla, when they had their wedding?

Please update again soon and thank you!
CanaryDavid chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
haha those two punks again...

This is nice. It's nice to see Francine get some happiness too.

I'll wait for the nest chapter.