Reviews for That's why Trix are for Kids
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Awesome!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Personally, I think the Silly Rabbit should go for Cinnamon Toast Crunch instead.

Nice job!
pink latent chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww, poor rabbit... Try Lucky Charms. The marshmallows are hard, but at least they still taste like marshmallows...

On second thought, never mind. Based on rabbit's records, he'll never catch that paranoid leprechaun who always thinks everybody's "after me lucky charms!"
InuJoey chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I tought i saw a puddy cat. ooppss wrong story.
Immortal42 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
LOL How nice of her to finally let the poor rabbit have some Trix. I always felt bad for the guy. :)
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This was so adorable! I luved it! But poor rabbit. :)
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
LOL That's hiarious! I hope that silly rabbit never has any Trix!
Akai-Kurenai chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Oh, wow...I laughed a lot. xD

It's so much better than my Trix fanfic. The rabbit's little epiphany about his methods and the ending is pure hilarity. Write more like this, please!
PaigeMariexoxo chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
HAHA :D
Pepper9873 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Okay, When I found out the there was a TV commercial section, I just had to see it. And after finding this story, I have become a fan of TV commercial fanfiction. I loved the story,it stayed true to the commercials,and it's very well written. I give it two thumbs up.
Kittenn1011 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Personally, I've never even eaten any of those "fruity" cereals, because I'm alergic to the arteficial food couloring, but I could just imagin that it tastes horrible. I poor rabbit. I just wish the kids could finally give him those Trix. The commercials are just so anoying.

Great fic.

-Kittenn1011
CyberBlastoise chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
That was very funny...

“Something must be wrong with this box! The Raspberry Red tastes nothing like raspberry, the lemon isn’t even a tiny bit sour, and the wildberry tastes like cardboard that had sugar poured all over it!”

How true...how very very true...
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
that was awesome. i loved it.
Addy chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Haha! I love the ending. Trix is one of my favorite cereals, and I do not understand why they even bother to claim that they have flavor. Most kids will actually settle for any ol' cereal that's covered in sugar, although my younger sisters would prefer more 'healthy' cereals, like Coca Puffs or Pops. I do agree that writing a fanfic for a TV commercial is pretty silly. I'm sure half of the stories in here fall under the category, "Comedy". But still. great story and funny plot!
54Viruses chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Well, the lemony yellow, raspberry red and wildberry blue may not TASTE like lemon, raspberry or wildberry...But they're MINE!

(grabs bowl and runs)