Reviews for That's why Trix are for Kids
Nicotine chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I wasn't expecting much when I clicked the TV Commercial category. But your story has pleasantly surprised me. It was a wickedly clever and enjoyable read. I hope you've got more observations on TV commercials.
Bob the Ant aka Hat-Boy chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wot! Epic win.

...not much else to say...
Moonlit Feathers chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Beautiful! Way to crush the Rabbit's dreams. It's a sad fact of life that the grass is always greener. I don't think most people would know what to do if they ever achieved their lifelong goals, especially if it was something they wanted as badly as the Rabbit wanted those Trix.

It also just goes to show that rabbits must make very bad contracts, because since he's the mascot he should certainly be entitled to some Trix.
CreativebutLazy chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
your are so right on with the comment at the end. All those cereals never taste like fruit (there still good just not what there advertised as) very nice. I would recommend that all those people who put 'If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit some trix' copy and paste in their profile should read this.
nothingtolose18 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Hahahah! That was awesome!

Poor rabbit. I wish he would just get the stupid Trix in those commercials, lol.
Tera Hunter chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
LOL, cute. Poor Rabbit! (Sorry for short review!)
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
thats awesome! I love it:)
asherfreak chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
XD That was hilarious! I've always said that they should just give the rabbit some and get it over with. Those commercials used to get annoying, just because they were so repetitive.

Anyway, great job! I loved reading it XD
TMNTgrl chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
XD Poor, poor rabbit...y'know, I honestly always thought the same thing; I hate Trix cereal!

You should do another chapter about the yogurt...XD
24 | « Prev Page 1 2