Reviews for Apartment Manager sidestories
zeonista13 chapter 14 . 2/29
Right, there is NO possible way the mission can turn out poorly! Actually, it probably will go well, or at least not be the Three Stooges skit a lot of canon Team 7's missions turned out to be. (Just promise us no shinobi ostriches, please!) In your universe Sakura is not a lazy cheerleader, Sasuke is not a potential serial killer, and genin-age Naruto...is still Naruto. Then again, maybe Shinnin may help some. (Poking Sasuke with a stick is helpful, it gets him to interact with other people and stop being an emo rage-beast in the corner.) I am somewhat delighted in "Naga-sensei", although in truth she is not really that much younger than Kurenai-sensei, and doubtless worked very hard in "The Guardian In Spite of Herself" and received the due reward.
zeonista13 chapter 13 . 2/29
I like how you write the kids, as usual. They seem very natural running about and playing with a degree of ninja skill. I have read a lot of criticism on the Konoha Academy, but here Iruka explains the practical application the best.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 7 . 2/10
Huh. So she's a lot like Rock Lee, then?
I get shipping feels from seeing those two interact, or just friendship feels.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 1/7
Haha, so Naga lives too! And Kakashi, of course. But that still leaves a lot of question marks. You made all of your characters too likable. I don't want any of them to die!
Little Kunai chapter 14 . 1/3
Should have seen that coming. XD
Little Kunai chapter 13 . 1/3
Ah, discussing the pros, Cons and politics of the education system.
Thorn D. Cinni chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Naruto logic.
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
I freaking love the insight in this chapter into Sasuke's personality and worldview. The weight of stone as memory and duty he builds into a wall to block out the light and the outside world. And then Yukiko helping him take down that wall to let the light back in. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of Guardian.
Aracertariel chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
I now completely expect Yukiko to be responsible for the pigtails when Naruto develops his sexy justu.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/28/2015
Is there really a point in mourning the deaths of relatives you don't know, just because they are blood, when they are less than friends?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
So she's like the Rock Lee of genjutsu?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
/patterns of interaction/ I can think of an actual negative consequence of Naruto having had a happier childhood - he'll have less to identify with Gaara.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
Wood putty: how college kids get their damage deposit back at the end of the year.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Hoshi is going to have to use genjutsu to cover up the weight he'll gain from eating three person's share of ice cream.

Man, I miss when I was cute enough to get free/extra stuff at sweets shops.