Reviews for Everything about You
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
aww its so cuutee

Tezuka ah thinking about Fuji only during practice hahaha

Fuji took a step closer to him, his right shoulder slightly brushed Tezuka's left arm. With a playful tone, he teased, "Were you thinking about me?

hahahahha!

And as he saw Fuji threw him an open-eyed smile, Tezuka mused that maybe, he just loved everything about Fuji.

TezukaFuji TezukaFuji TezukaFujiiii! :)
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
oh very sweet :) i loved it :)
azab chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
i liked it
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
all the butterflies have now melted... including me,... hehhehe
fallen-leaves chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Aw, yay, fluff! (: I like the way you described Fuji - as someone who was, yet wasn't, a sadist and someone who cared so much about others.

Loved the story
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
kya..

very good...
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
LOVED XD! Added to community -!

** I'm so behind in added stories to the com ~_~** ...
elreen chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
aw... so sweet!
Crystal-mirage chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
OMG!OMG!OMG!

Fangirl-on-high again!

Anyway, I just LOVE the way you described Fuji in here. The simplicity of the story just adds to its beauty. And Tezuka just made me squeal all throughout my reading! They really belong together! You just made me fall in love with TeFu even more, if that is even possible. XD

Here's a chocolate! *gives chocolate*
vina03 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
kawaii!

i'm really not into yaoi pairs but i love this! D

TezuFuji kawaii!

~vina03
kyoko89 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Kawai

The story is so sweet!

If I were Tezuka,I would love everything about Fuji,too.
Aelendis chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
As always .. beautiful :)
diamondust chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very beautiful Aiy.

This why I always adore your TeFu fanfic too
LiveLaughLove5 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw! It was soo cute! I love fluff...especially if it's Tezuka and Fuji! They are so adorable together! I think you wrote it ver well! :)
speadee chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
It's true that words are not always necessary for communication, and people truly love you when they love and accept you the way you are. You showed that well with Captain Tezuka and Fuji.

Many people say Fuji is a sadist, but I don't think so. Mischievous would be more correct. A sadist wouldn't patiently explain things to others, or be overprotective or avenge his friends and family. I hate it when people make Fuji evil. I'm glad you don't do that. You follow his character well.