Reviews for Malevolent Slumber
JediKnightNightTerra chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
Cute story hope you update
Ichi Ni chapter 3 . 6/20/2008

I shall wait anxiously til the next chapter!

Ichi Ni chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Ichi Ni chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Haha Even though it's a little bit dull, I suppose it's just an introduction as you say. Keep it up!
Ri2 chapter 3 . 6/20/2008

That poor cow...
Sakurelle chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Yay! This chapter was really good, I love your descriptions (again). And I love your usage of varied vocabulary; you rarely have any redundancy and that's really good. One thing you ought to watch out for is those little typos, like writing "group" instead of "grip" and "hear" instead of "ear" (I think this is the 3rd or 4th paragraph). Those things are had to catch! Anyway, that's it, please update as soon as you can!
Hououza chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Excelent chapter.

The part with Tatl pausing for a moment and the end result of it was unexpected and quite amusing. Link must have gotten quite an eyeful...

Still, looks like he has some explaining to do unless he wants to be shot full of holes...where's Malon when you need her?

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Excellent chapter.

I like how you played out the trasition, the points about the change in the firest fit nicely and the little explanatory notes at the end served to reinforce that impression.

In truth I was expecteding Navi at first, but Tatl was a clever substitution as again it gives the idea of a different timeline.

I like how this is developing, and I look forwards to the next installment.

Good luck & bestt wishes,

Sakurelle chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Yay! That was a quick update! And I like the description in this chapter too! Well done, can't wait for the next update!
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very good start! There are a few small grammatical mistakes, but other than that this is an excellent beginning. Great description! Update soon!
Hououza chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Magnificent opener.

You've set the scene beautifully, it feels like the opening of OoT, but shifted forwards in time into a world where Link did not leave the forest as a child.

I look forwards to finding out how this progresses.

Good luck & best wishes,