Reviews for Within Temptation
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I just wish to point out that in England they use Count instead of Comte. Comte is essentially the same word except in french.
Ladytee chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Overall very good story. Erik is well written and Audrey grew on me over time.
NightRain2DaySnow chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This story and Dreams of a Wounded heart are really good!
Fell4 chapter 39 . 11/25/2011
I really loved your story! In the first few chapters I didn't think she was right for Erik but she is a brilliant character! She was a brilliant character in the first place, just one I didn't like! LOL

Anyway amazing job~! I can't wait to read your next story!

Fell4

PS- I'd rather not see any stories about their children BUT you can do whatever you want. For me, I like to read fics based arround what the original character (Ie: Erik/OC) but I'll prob read them if you do deside to post them...
RedDeathLvr chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
I'm really intrigued with this fic so far. I have to agree with the other posters who thought that Audrey was a bit spoiled rotten and arrogant. Here's hoping that, should she pair up with Erik, he'll put her in place.
bellatrix.nerfherder chapter 39 . 5/21/2010
Hey!

First off this is a brilliant story, though it was an annoyance that you kept spelling "barely" as "barley" and other small grammar mistakes. However the storyline and plot as a whole was brilliant.

Though, the ending is a bit weird, in my opinion. See, Holly is thirty, and I'm guessing that Audrey and Erik passed recently? From an illness, I assume? At least Audrey, since she can't have been much over 50. I know it wasn't as common back then for people to live well into their 90's, however, 50? Seriously? I think, if you'd made Holly 50, it would've felt more real. Or if you'd had Audrey still be alive and Erik being the only one who had passed away.

So yeah, I liked the story, but the epilogue was a bit annoying.
roolsilver chapter 39 . 3/11/2010
so excited to see this finished! I took a break from reading PhantomFics for a while to let some build up, and this was a wonderful jewel for me to find waiting!
Phantom's-only-Christine chapter 39 . 2/20/2010
Wow! I'm almost in tears at the thought of them being dead! Amaizing story. I and their daughter share the same first name! Same spelling and everything!
Love's Labour's Won chapter 22 . 2/13/2010
Aw... Erik just can't help but spoil his dear little wife, can he?
Love's Labour's Won chapter 21 . 2/13/2010
Count on Carmen to point that out. _

I always thought that Audrey and other girls like her at the beginning of this were unhappy.
Animekitty47 chapter 39 . 2/13/2010
Wow, its finally over! Yay! *huggles you* Aw, oneshots from the kids childhoods all in one story would be awesome! Good luck on that and on your new story, which I've already said sounds promising. :D
Love's Labour's Won chapter 10 . 2/13/2010
Well... they'll probably get better at it. XD
Love's Labour's Won chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
I see you are mixing the musical and the book. A nice concept.

I rather think Audrey does not understand love very well. James' main attractions were looks and the money he seemed to have.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
Delightful. James is quite the horror, isn't he? I do enjoy Erik's leap toward opportunity.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
I love his reasoning... Ah, the darling! He's so wicked!