Reviews for Proud
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Cute
sticksbranchesroots chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh my gosh I love this story! Please update.. if you are still on this site.
Adrianna chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
You should make more fanfictions about Mr Ping bothering Po about Tigress love the ones that have that.
samus18 chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
You wrote this so beautifully. I love how you depicted the strong, loving relationship between father and son. is one of my favorite characters - he's so disarming and kind. )
The Mad shoe1 chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
This fic was just so sweet, i loved the father/son love between Po and Ping.

You did a great job of keeping them in character as well, this would have been a great series.
Brony1984 chapter 2 . 7/21/2008
This was a very touching story. Great job.
CupOfAngst chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Actually, you CAN replace the chapter without deleting the story. All you have to do is upload the document, make the correction, and then click on "Stories" and go down to the area right below where you upload a new chapter. You just select the chapter you want to replace, then the document and click "replace". Simple as that.

~Dracori
Neon Genesis Guyver III chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I have a sugestion. Copy and paste the chapter onto a word document. make the change. resubmit it as a new document and replace the first chapter. Simple. Really liked the story by the way.
CJzilla chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
... You know what? I dig it! I could see it on the screen as if it was an added scene to the movie. Well written; funny, in character and realistic.

I don't say this to just anyone but, you've done a very good job with the grammar, plot and overall flow. Top marks. Write on, right on.

CJzilla
Exo-Toxicimpulse chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
woow that was beautiful all Po's father's doin was teasin & cheerin his son up so cuute i'm sure the 5 & Shifu were shock 2 see the goose was his father i hope u write more stories ;)
Sulfur Dusk chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Great story! I giggled at the part when Mr. Ping mentioned Tigress as Po's possible future love interest!

However, Kung Fu Panda is property of DREAMWORKS, not Pixar.
Shadowfang901 chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
yes you should write more, ur story's cool
PalomaLs chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hmm i would like to see some TigrPo in this but not making the paring the center of the story... more father son...please LOVE this chapter
PalomaLs chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
please leave it as it is..sorry people but i had my share of tigressXPo, not that i don't like it but still, i would like it to be more father-son relationship, oh and love this story...shifu got OWNED in Maghong
Vigilance chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
I definitely would want more chapters, and the PoxTigress thing is your choice but it would be nice if u include em in more