Reviews for Taking Care of His Own
Headbanger Rockstar chapter 1 . 1/11
What a great little team story. I love it!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Headbanger_Rockstar
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This was cute. Is it pre-McGee?
Midnight1906 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Aww..
flootzavut chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awwwwww I just love this 3 I can completely imagine this, and it is all so "them"... Sad but rather lovely. And the idea of the, all trickling into Gibbs' basement to sit round and drink beer, just so as not to be alone. Love it.
Aiedail Choupette chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This story is a bit sad, but full of hope. Plus, it's well-written.
USAFChief chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I like it, and I am going immediately to read the story of Tim's initiation into this special society.
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Good story, interesting and cute.
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Brilliant. Sad, touching and I really liked it :)
Hinky Hippo chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
What a neat exploration! It would have been great to see this tagging an actual episode! Excellent characterizations and mood. Thanks!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
awesome, loved it. so cute! i can so see this happening in the show, so wish it would! lol

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
AmILeo chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Awesome fic. Real cute. Thanks for writing.
sidjack chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This is wonderful. Great voice on everyone. Great idea, so team oriented. I loved it.

sid
iamscully chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
i really liked this. liked the idea of the team all coming together after an especially tough, emotional case-and the idea of gibbs' taking care of his own, which he does. :) ducky really only had one line but you nailed it. :) and you got tony's personality down. and gibbs' too, with his gruffness and ability to see beneath his agents' exteriors. i liked the way gibbs' going in the women's restroom parallels ziva's tendency to barge in on tony in the men's. :) a sad piece but comforting too.
bookworm45 chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very nicely done.
Lillz chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
oh, this is ~very~ good. the characters are fantastic, and they behave how i imagine they would. great ficlet, if somewhat sorrowful