Reviews for Too Lazy to Stay Awake, Too Active to Sleep
katy2000 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
lo before i continue readin i gotta say i like the story but ive been getting very confused since ive never really watched any anime except for few shorts parts of yugi and pokemon.

could u tell all of the anime show names are that u know? and tell me all about the refrences u made in the story so far ? lol i would wait till ive finished all theway until iv gotten to the most recent chapter of this story but im probably gonna be busy thi month. by the way my name is kaitlin,and id love to talk to u again soon, whats ur name? and do u have a facebook or skype?cause id love to add u so i could talk to u about lazytown and anime, my name on fb is Kaitlin Brooke cole, although my nicknames are katy/katie, katydid, and katybug hope to talk soon and lol sorry for the long review!
katy2000 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
what is this even about?
KickA3313 chapter 4 . 3/24/2011
the story and plot line were... interesting to say the least. I loved how you made the story in stephanie's point of view but the problem with it is that you twisted it with the sand man and weird dream libaries and as a reader I wasn't able to keep up. Half the things you said about lucien didn't really make sense because you didn't give me enough information to understand the story had a good plot line it just needs a little work with the introduction and background of characters.
melissa Ivory chapter 11 . 6/2/2010
KITTY!

yeah, i don't have any thing else to say to this chapter, except -

indeed.
Msmelanie chapter 10 . 9/29/2009
This is an interesting story, I love interesting stories! I just love this stuff. 'Crap. Yuki is gay.' part was hilarious because I've seen all of the Cardcaptor Sakura. Great job on everything, and I really love the quotes on the top as well.
melissa Ivory chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
okay, so i've finally got interwebz back, and using my trusted tech skillz, i am getting myself what i hope is the entire Sandman series onto my computer.

that way, i can catch up some and understand more of what going on here.

also - THE CAKE IS A LIE!
melissa Ivory chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
glad you like the nickname.

and flawed logic sometimes comes in handy. sometimes causes one to find what others overlook.
melissa Ivory chapter 7 . 6/4/2009
"The thing beyond the Other Circle of the Sky smiled. And went to do chores."

that was a good line.

overall, this chapter is my favourite.
melissa Ivory chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
the lyrics of that song worked wonderfully, and i thought that was Corinthian, although when reading the series, i always referred to him, in my mind, as Cor. just like Skripture was Skrip.

and yes, first time i watched Robbie in drag (Birthday Faeire counts!) i thought of Mrs. Doubtfire. glad i'm not alone.

Sportacus as Sumomo but blue... I LOVE THE IDEA! and you'd get to see his pointed ears because the hat doesn't hang that low... tee hee.

anyway, i love how this is coming, even if it isn't fast. every chapter is too good, and a new question introduced, for me at least to worry about your speed.

just as long as you don't drop it like a baby giraffe, i'm happy.
melissa Ivory chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
love all the anime and Latibær references.

oh, and any reference to FLCL and Haruko (the Vespa girl) is total win.
melissa Ivory chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
i totally love this story more than i should, and cannot wait for you to continue with it. i hope the updates come quickly.

and people haven't forgotten Latabae, you just need to know where to look to find it. and i like calling her Erin, but my mind always kept the 'y' in her name, Eryn. kind of like Enya, ya know? and the trolls, i always call them Glaums, considering the title of the song in which they initially appeared.
Lady Keane chapter 3 . 11/18/2008
Ooh. Different. Interesting. Surreal. Robbie as Lucien- I like. :D Quite a novel concept you have going here!
KittyUK chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
Wow...really dreamy and well-written...looking forward to the next update!

Kitty
melissa Ivory chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

more please?
KittyUK chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Cookies and citrus cleaning products, huh? Well, that's a heady mix, but I'll go with you on it. ;-)

A very cool re-working of the opening episode (which I personally have always found profoundly weird in a really down-the-rabbit-hole way) and I'm keen to see what comes next and who's who in the zoo.

Sporta/Robbie? Good call. I'll look forward to that.

Kitty

PS Thanks for the clarification...now I remember which story The Kindly Ones was it makes much more sense!