Reviews for Forte: A Modern Faery's Tale
CapitaineHook chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
Do you hate Kaye? Because I like her, she's awesome, also it seems like Rune is the main character, I thought it was going to Val and Kaye.
crimsoneclipse100 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
oh my god! i love it! its amazing! you should totaly write more!
Danielle Salvatore chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Why haven't you updated? Well, you should! This is one of the best Modern Tale Of Faery story i've read! So please finish it!
Princesaylala from Deviantart chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
YAY! You finally wrote it! I'm so proud of you! This is so good! I've read it like, 12 times and it's only... 8:34 in the morning!

And once again I would like to say YAY!
No name chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Great job, awesome Story. Update Soon!
xAndromedaBlackx chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Rune sort of seems too perfect...everyone fears/respects her, and she's very powerful, and everything...huh.

Well, I like it so far! :) Kaye seems a little bit out of character, though, and I don't like Rune...I don't dislike her character and its creation, I just dislike her, herself.

If that made sense.

Well, update soon, I guess
Chesire Cat chapter 6 . 12/6/2008
Its me again! Yay! Fluffy chapter! Fluffy like my fat cat Roxy who never gets off my belly! I really like it! This chapter I mean. I don't really like that y cat wont get off me... So please update soon! OR I KILL YOU!
ak chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
love this story please please please update soon this is really good
CannibalXPhaerie chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
you should put this in the "modern faerie tales' category
Chesire Cat chapter 6 . 11/26/2008
Well... it's been a long time since you updated but... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! PLEASE UPDATE SOON AGAIN!
The Prince's Aylala chapter 6 . 11/24/2008
YAY! So very very happy! Please update as soon possible! Luv this!
Chesire Cat chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
HEY! Y did u stop writing? PLEASE update! I really love this story! Please finish it!
Chesire chapter 5 . 11/1/2008
YAY! U MADE A NEW CHAPTER! HAPPY! CHI-CHI HAPPY! (Chi-Chi had too much Halloween candy) HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY! THANK U! THANK U! THANK U! YAY! write soon okay, or Chi-Chi won't be happy anymore. And no one likes Chi-Chi when she's mad... :D :3
Chesire Hamelin chapter 4 . 10/23/2008
HI! I really love your story! UPDATE IT PLZ! PLZ! PLZ! I BEG OF YOU O UPDATE IT! DONT ABANDON IT! ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE HAS ABANDONED THEM! BUT NOT YOU! UPDATE PLZ! Okay, no more coffe cake for Chesire

Yes thats my real name.
daymarket chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
Cliffy! Well, sort of. xDD Update ASAP!