Reviews for A Toast to What We Lost
kazalene chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Oh this was cute! I haven't ever read any OTH fics before - just tend to stay in the CSI Miami Fandom - but I'm glad I read this.

It's perfect, and so them. And I completely agree that the whole Leyton relationship was handled unfairly in season five - he left her, yet she looks like the bad guy?

Anyway, thanks for writing this great piece of ficage. I loved it.
bandmlove chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Amazing story..i loved it..wonderful writer.
biyo chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It's an amazing story! I loved it! Awesome job!
m3MRyz chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow. You know I was wanting the split between the two because like you said season 5 just didn't do any justice to the Leyton relationship (to which I would like to remove Mark from the show for) but as the story progressed I could see how the two would end up together at the end of the chapter. For being a hardcore Brucas fan I'd like to congratulate you on writing a Leyton, which I know must have been hard. It's hard to find someone who will give both relationships a chance. I think my favorite line in this one-shot had to be the one where you described Lucas with his chin on her abdomen, very sweet but not overlyso or cliche. I also loved the parting words between the two of the requote of Peyton's lines. All in all, great one-shot.
spotsunshine chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
if you weren't a hardcore brucas fan, i would tell you should write more leyton stories :)

this was amazing.

i loved it.
alwayslovingyou chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh wow, for a Brucas fan you sure do know how to write Leyton, lol. Anyway, I absloutly loved it! How you described their feelings, her speech, everything was amazing.

I hope to read more Peyton and Lucas fics from you .

love&peace
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
wow, for you being a brucas fan you wrote leyton perfectly. i loved it, i like how you brought in the first time they locked eyes. it was just awesome.
xoMelanie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was amazing! You did an awesome job!
patto85 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
i have so much respect for you. to be able to write about a couple you don't ship is just amazing. i agree with you a/n 100%. such a dismal season 5 for leyton. i just love your fic and would totally love for that to happen on the show (sorry but i just never got into brucas... no hard feelings right?):). don't get me wrong i loved the first half of season 5 but after the strike it seemed as though it wasn't all that well thought out. it lost something in my opinion. the ihy scene was totally uncalled for. loved how you delved into the mind of lucas scott for your take on it. i could totally see everyhting you were writing in my head so kudos for that. totally awesome fic!
Coffee.With.Cinnamon chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I'm a die-hard BLer myself, but the story is good. Well-written and touching and I still can't forgive Lucas. Ugh!

Season 5 was just another bad Peyton season. I mean, I don't want to hate the character, but she was a bitch, a cheater, a liar and a bad friend in season one, overly angsty, emo and prone to hysterics in season 2, overly angsty, emo, angry, a horrible friend and a cheater again in season 3 and I wanted to strangle and kill her through all of season 4. And in season 5 the girl just needs two things - a backbone and a storyline. It's funny how a potentialy very cool character that I can relate to on so many levels and allegedly Mark's favorite one, the authors themselves made me dislike so much. Shame.