Reviews for Jackson Pollock
TechnologyGeek5330 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Loved the fluff. It was adorable.
arwenruggles chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I just want you to know that I think you perfectly captured the dynamic between Tony & Pepper here, and in your sequel. This was EXACTLY what I was thinking was going on in their heads during this scene-just now put on paper. Excellent, excellent work! :O)
Belle97 chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Aww this is so sweet :)
varon chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
"I didn't really forget your birthday, Pepper," he whispers, not wanting to jar her from her trance. "I just got the date wrong." - A true Tony Stark quip. Brilliant!

And it DOES work so well that he's given her the painting after all. Lovely follow-up to the original work!
varon chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
It's so hard to find really good G-rated IM fics, and you delivered quite nicely! (I may have read this before, and I can't remember if I've commented, haha) I love how you wove their introspections into the movie dialogue; Tony's, especially - it almost sounds like an authentic novelization, and that's a rare feat.

And the pain that he will eventually disappear (on her birthday, no less) is all the more palpable with this light, seemingly happy interaction.

Great work!
NCISVILLE chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Terrific! Loved this sequel! Great job!
NCISVILLE chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great one shot ! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Thank you for explaining the Jackson Pollock scene.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
:) very cute
dustie-snark chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I love this. you write their characters perfectly; I love the way you delineate between Pepper's "Tony/Mr. Stark" moods (because it's true!) and everything.

well done.
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Aw this was a cute ending:)
dsf chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Iron Man
always a happy ending chapter 2 . 3/3/2009
great sequel. very nice way to wrap up this snippet. i had always thought that this piece shouldn't have been left with just one chapter. it's nice to have resolution. please write again.
inappropriate laughter chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
itsy-bitsy teeny-tiny bit of confusion: "brushing the tears from her face with his thumbs" in the end of the 4th-to-last paragraph, then immediately after in the next paragraph "She pulls away from the arms still draped around her waist"; he must have let go of her to brush the tears from her face, so he can't "still" have his arms at her waist. its like a little visual glitch in an otherwise perfect reality (sort of like deja-vu, matrix-style), i almost didn't want to say anything because i really felt this piece.. :)
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 2 . 9/21/2008

I didn't realize you had a sequal chapter up already! WOW! This is like a little peice of awesome rolled in pure goodness.

My favorite part...

“I could send it back of you don’t want it,” he jokes quietly, thrilled by the way she feels against him, the way her hair smells.

“Shut up,” she whispers fiercely, tightening her arms until her grip is close to painful.

Totally spot on. It'd be funny if she forced him to an art gallery once they're dating or something like that. *So* many possibilities there. ;D

-DJT/LM ;)