Reviews for Winner
SerenaDeb chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Another fabulous story from you. Thanks.

The pedant in me also likes the fact that you have all the details about how to check a building and ensure it's secure. Things that the show just glosses over you fill in properly. Kripke should employ you!
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
A great plot idea. All your work is great, but this was truly "episode worthy."
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really enjoyed this - as I do all of yours. I'm up for donating my time (and perhaps dubious) writing skills to help your friend. Most of my stories are posted here if you want to check any of them out to see if you might get anything for me. I'm pretty comfortable writing anything...(except wincest)
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Admittedly, I'm a snob; if it's not Dean whump, I'm not likely to read it. Now, if that makes me a snob or an idiot, well, it could go either way, but yea, the whump does it for me.

That said, I'll also say that while I'm a Dean/whump girl, I have my limits- if the severity takes Dean out of the fic or gets ridiculous in nature, I'm done. You never ever cross that line, and in fact, the whump always adds to the intensity of the need Dean and Sam have for one another as it relates to their strengths and weaknesses and this fic made that more prevelant and poignant.

Really loved the banter and exchanges between them, and the angst and the excitement of Sam racing against the clock to find his brother. The buildup and clevernss that ensued with how Sam found Dean and how Dean avoided being found. Just brilliant!

When I grow up, I want to write JUST like you :D
wopatwoman chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Loved how Sam was ther hero in this story,it's usually the other way around..
sayrae3times chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
LOL - "There better be a really good party at the other end of this hangover." That was so freaking hilarious - I cracked up at my desk at work when I read it! So very Dean! Wonderful fic. This is something I can very much see the two of them doing, as well as regretting later.
Rat chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
awesome story! I love the Sunday Wednesday schedule you've got going on. What a treat it is to have two excellent fics to look forwards to each week. You Rule!
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
cool story idea...and well executed.
EmmelleN chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I vaguely remember that S&H episode... reruns, a handful of years back, I think. Much prefer this version, though. Did you write S&H fiction too?
lili20 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
These boys are so cute and Sam's "second luckiest" to Dean's "luckiest" was perfect. I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Sam would find Dean on time, I should've known you weren't going to let anything happen to him. Obviously, they both win when they work together. Amazing story, thanks.
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh I loved this to little pieces! What an excellent idea and so brilliantly executed. So many layers. Loved the brothers' thoughts when they were separated. Loved the initial banter. As I've said before I love they they always remain true to their characters - well that YOU keep them true to their characters.

This will show my age, but it did remain me of a S&H episode where they played hide and seek!

I would love to see this as an episode. Oh and (sorry I'm ranting a bit!) as much as I adore limp!sam (and I do!) I also like this very competent, intelligent hunter!sam. Great job.
Ladyhawke67 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Sam and Dean, ala "THE GAME"! Brilliant! I absolutely LOVE that storyline and you did a wonderful job with it. Sh, don't tell anyone, but I think there's only a FEW of us who remember that show that started it all... Ya know, the one with the big striped tomato, and the partners, one blond, one brunette? Took place in the 70's? ring any bells? (grin) Awesome job, girl.
staceycj chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wow. Again, you are so good at encapsulating the brother bond, it almost makes me cry every single time. This felt like, to me, it was written closer to the end of the first season...accurate? Beautifully done. The idea of them hunting each hope Kripke reads this LOL
Scriptive chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Aw this was cute

Hurt!Dean is my favorite
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Nicely done story. I agree that the boys definitely shouldn't split up, they should know it always ends badly! I enjoyed the dialogue and Sam's concern for Dean was touching. I love Sam in protective mode.

On a side note, great minds think alike - I just did a multi-chapter story a few weeks ago that had a shapeshifter that was also a werewolf! Gave me quite a surprise when I started reading what your creature was! *lol*

I'm sure you'll have plenty of offers but if you get stuck with that appeal for your friend, let me know and I'll offer my humble writing 'skills' if you'd like.. :)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »