Reviews for Girls and Boys and Wolves
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Great! Maybe I should try writing something shorter like this instead of a full story. (I have trouble with them.)
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
BEAUTIFUL.

...

you managed to perfectly capture the spirit and feeling of fleur's family AND that of the T/V relationship in what- 500 words?

...

i am in AWE.
leauduciel chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
You do realise that you're one of the best authors I've stumbled upon on this website? Your way with words: fingers laced together like eternity, etc. just blow me away. I am speechless at times when I read your stories. Please never stop writing. And please post more stories. I love them. LOVE them. Because of the way you weave words together. Please continue to do more of it. And let us read it.
Splash123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very nice, you captured a mother/daughter relationship very well.
LivingForWriting chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this is so beautiful. you're an amazing writer. you nearly made me cry, the slipping through her fingers bit really got to me for some reason. im silly really but its still so lovely :)
Miss Apple Pie chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
poor fleur... You must think I am a weirdo for reviewing all your stories. BUT what can I say ? they are really good :)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
This is just gorgeous. I love Victoire's bond with Bill, and how Fleur doesn't understand her as she does Dominique, and the werewolf link and Bill's scars adn the feeling that Fleur is losing her daughter. Just brilliant.
queen g chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
writing in the present tense is something i always find difficult, and you do it so beautifully. i love the way you never explicitly say anything, but you let the reader figure it out for themselves. wonderful!
Noc007 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Well done!

Also, I will like to invite you to check out my own story "Inheritance"

Check it out if you have the time!
Mixora chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oh, great job! Love it!
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Beautifully written peice, really, I love the contrast between Fleur and Victoire. I also really liked the ''Two heads over schoolbook, two laughs'' etc, showing how Bill and his daughter are close. I also really liked how Fleur, even though her husband bears Werewolf scars, isn't entirely comfortable with her daughter dating the son of a werewolf. All in all, very nicely done. I applaud you.