Reviews for Mix Match
Tayzicon chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
I love it so far! Please continue it! What are all the pairings you're doing?
Kaya Rose chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
You've got Effy all wrong she wouldn't do half the things in here. And Effy and Tony would never fuck. Ever. You've got a Rosalie/Edward one too sooo there is probably something wrong with you.
LittleLemonLovers chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Dayummm! so hot! love it! ;)
KeffyRules chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Really enjoyed both chapters, looking forward for more
jds chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Loving this so far, I've always wanted to read Tony and Effy getting it on. Glad to see someone finally had the guts to do it
maxxie4anwar chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
please do somethin max/an centric :) the whole religious issue would be really interesting. the tony eff thing is kinda gross but ur max chapter was cute! UPDATE
cardfreak chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
Interesting so Far! And very HOT! :D Please Update Soon!
Winnychan chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That was, well... ridiculously HOT. Wow...

Okay, give me a moment. I can do better than that.

Ahem! It was shamelessly graphic but very lyrical and poetic in going about it sometimes. You definitely captured that same spark I read into those two whenever they were on camera together.

Also..? RIDICULOUSLY HOT. XD

XOXO

Winny
Holly's Mean Reds chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I think you should update this.
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
As taboo as incest is, I can't help but think Effy and Tony are messed up enough to say 'fuck it' to the status quo. I really enjoyed your characterization of Tony, and the relationship between him and Effy. I would love to read more of your Skins fanfic, and I would especially love to read more of this story line to see how Tone and Eff would go about their daily lives after this incident.
WJEvans chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
not something I would normally read...like ever but it was great. Skins is the best and tony and effy so have a thing- its obvious there is something there