Reviews for I'd Rather Die
bugintheforest chapter 1 . 3/18
wow... that was... ;( fantastic!
steadfast chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This is a wonderful, tragic story. So beautifully written!
Vdubbya chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I've read this story about 5 times now and I can't get enough of it. It's told with a depth and intensity that I absoulutely love - sad yet beautiful. Gut wrenching while hopeful. love, Love, LOVE it... Thank You!
huge sg1 fan chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
that was a good story, it was sad when sam died but it all worked out in the end, even though they both ended up dying it was still kinda a happy ending
dp chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Sad but excellent.
Anniely chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Hey there.

This reminds me of Romeo and Juliet ... they need to die to finally be together. But I didn't cry like I do now, when I read Romeo and Juliet. I didn't cry at all, to be honest, but now I am ... like a baby.

It's just very beautiful. In a very sad way.

You captured the characters so well, especially Teal'C and of course Sam and Jack.

The last sentence .. was gorgeous. I don't know if it's the right word, but ... well.
getcarter chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
That gave me chills. So sad and yet so powerful. Lovely job!
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
oh... i don't know whether to be happy or sad... that was rlly good! luved it... :)

:D MSC
Annerb chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Haunting and lovely. This is a story that lingers.
PapayaK chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow - that was beautifully written

Thanks
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Amazing. I'm in tears! Can't say any more than that. Very powerful, thanks so much for sharing!

Zk
Nikki chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I cried! I'm crying! That was just so...beautiful and sad but absolutely beautiful...I loved it! An amazing piece of writing - just fantastic, well done! :)
iges2u chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A very intense story!
allyhaslosthermarbles chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was a well written story, especially the where you compared what was going on to Jack's point of view. Brilliant! Definately a story for Sam/Jack shippers!

Ally
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was perfect.

I don't know what else to say...except thank you for sharing.

It was beautiful, sad and...perfect...

: )