Reviews for Lucky Us
aeon-stasis chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
Naminé's so cute when she's flustered.
Butterfly chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
Oh, the irony. XDDD Thirteenth chapter all about thirteen? XD Brilliant story so far!
Pili1995 chapter 25 . 2/29/2012
.God!

First of all, sorry if my english is messy, but I'm from Chile, I mean, I speak spanish xd but, I could read your fic with the basic of english and a translator :D ! ohh yeah, it was difficult, but I got it! ahahaha

I LOVE your fic, really really interesting story, yes, there were some things that I didn't understand, like... Why the students annoyed Naminé like that if they liked her? Hmmm... I think that I'm little slow xD Second thing: OH MY GOSH! ROXAS WAS AN IDIOT IN THE END OF THE PARTY! Why he didn't continue? Oh My, he and his complexs... IDIOT! but, okay, his story was sad :( poor.

Nic was a cute character, I loved him in the beginning and in the end :D Good job, I love your fic and I'll take a look in your other stories ;D Good luck!

Pili :D
Versivalia chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
OH ROWA-WOWA!

I loved this fic. I wouldve reviewed every chappie, but I'm a lazeass XD.

Love and love and - you guessed it - love,

~Versy

A fan.
transcendent.wings chapter 25 . 8/25/2011
Normal, but so AWESOME! Is that weird. Like does that make any sense that this story was so normal that it was so awesome? Something about it gives a very normal vibe, but somehow it just makes me feel that because of it the story is easy to understand and relate to. I can't really describe it . . . Well, just know that I think this is a great story.
Sashabelle chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
God!
Gatorgirl1999 chapter 25 . 2/21/2010
this is my favorite chapter! I can't beleive Roxas ignored her! *Strangles Roxas by the neck* *Bursts out crying* Poor Nam! i love this story so much. I'm sad its over *cries again*
Entelexia chapter 25 . 2/8/2010
Wow...I cannot believe it took me a whole year to read this last chapter. Sorry to say this but I kind of wished I didn't. From the first chapter to the 24 chapter, you completely captured me. I was so addicted to your writing style. And the you were able to incorporate all those feelings, put all those pleasure filled and painful emotions that captured me as a reader. Made me feel what Namine felt. You are truly a great writer.

However, the ending was kind of a slap in the face in your part. I wasn't captured as much and felt like slapping Namine in the face for the first time. Character developtment? In Namine's part...not so much. After breaking down so much, feeling heartbroken because of this guy... and in the end she immediately taking Roxas back? I'm sorry but that is just terrible in so many ways. You'll probably think I'm a B word for this (but what can I say? When I'm truthful, I'm truthful) I seriously felt like throwing up when I read that ending because it reminded me of twilight! And being reminded of Twilight is never a good thing.

Hopefully, in later project, you would avoid any relations to twilight. If you haven't read the book then you are lucky, but if you have...then you know what not to put in a romance. (I'm so sorry, I feel like I'm being harsh on you but this whole twilight thing really got to me, really annoyed me to no end. Maybe it would have been better if I read the ending a year ago and maybe I wouldn't left a comment like this...maybe) Well, overall it was a great freaking story just the ending wasn't what the story built itself up to be. /

I just had to get my feelings acrossed since I indeed read this whole story, to the point that it became a part of me -you did make me feel and stuff-and I got emotionally attached to the pairing. I would truly miss it. -.-
callat3am chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
yes! they're together again! :D
Gatorgirl1999 chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
“Nothing really.” Besides the fact that I don’t understand you or your evil ways at all.

lol, i love this line!
Gatorgirl1999 chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
i now hate you. how could you! *sobs in a corner, p-poor roxas!*
Stella Snapdragon chapter 25 . 1/6/2010
Awesome. Simply awesome and amazing. I loved it. I laughed, I cried. Simply great, keep up the good work!
XStayCloseToMeX chapter 25 . 1/3/2010
i actually love you for writing this, it got me obsessed! we dont have internet upstairs so i spent around an hour copying and pastint this whole story onto word just so i could read it upstairs. i luvvit!
LoveHate121 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome - Simply Awesome :D

Sweet Story - My Best Friend is just like Roxas :)

By the way - I loved all of the 'All Time Low' references in the last chapter :D

Awesome!
Caramelized chapter 25 . 11/9/2009
this is an amazing story :D

..but i do wonder..

what happened to that one question roxas was saving from the beginning of the story :O?

..I feel like I'm doing my english hw but yeah.. just curious. :P