Reviews for The Killing Moon
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Excellent, very well done one-shot! Left you more comments at TMs. Keep writing!

Ava

Renaissance at TMs
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
wow that was really good
ForeverIndebted chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
...

Wow...

That is extremely dark. But I don't think Edward's "monster" is THAT dark. Lol.

Wow.

Amazing. Maybe not for Edward. Maybe for James. That's what I would have thought it would have been if I didn't read the Summary.

Very good, all the same. Just not for Edward. :)
MichelleApril chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This creepy, but very insightful. Very well done.
m9organ chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
wow I love it! its awesome!
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This is chilling and wonderful!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
This was both creepy and amazing. You caught the other side of Edward- the one he's afraid of. Seeing through Bella's eyes, as we do in the books, it's easy to overlook the fact that Edward is not human, and that he has this very real struggle inside. Very well done.
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was truly excellent! It seems over and over I've read about Edward fighting back the 'monster' as if he too sees two beings inside himself. It's like we always hear from the Moral Edward as you call him. It was so delicious to hear from the Darker Edward. What a well conceived story. And you wrote it very very well!
mnov29 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That's good I like it!
Topaz Fireheart Storm chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hm. a little on the creepy side, but it's well written.
wsucougarintexas chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That was darkly delicious! It made me think of Edward like a slightly less comical version of Gollum, the two different sides of himself making war with one another. I wonder, when Midnight Sun finally is revealed, if we won't see more of this uncomfortable yet very real side of Edward. Well done!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2