Reviews for Random Epitaphs
Dynamos chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
I'm not even gonna ask why the ride is called 'Sharpenator'. You got me rolling on the floor laughing the whole story... Then again, which of your humor fics doesn't have the same effect on me?
Thanks for ruining that romantic scene. You're the best.
Anonymous Void chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
Errors: "The teacher at the front of the class signed as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders." "Signed" is "sighed."

"The next few moments felt like a death mark to the Son boy." "Mark" is "march."

Kinda slipping there, huh? Not going to mention the error in the author's note. I didn't get Gohan's topic until Bulma mentioned what it was and then it made so much more sense. I have to hand that to you.
FairoNeko chapter 20 . 9/6/2010

Very good!

Individual Lies chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Poor Gohan.
LouisaMB chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
that was, also, great :)) You write humor well.
LouisaMB chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
:)) that was great.
FanficMogul chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Nice. :D happy 4th July belated.
Anonymous Void chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
Making Videl a Mary Sue and then getting rid of it at the last moment. He should have been 26 feet away then.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Eh hehe. I just saw this one-shot on DA, and hunted it down here so I could give a review. That was cute. SWOTs aren't though O_x... remember when we were talking about it a few weeks ago? Well, it turns out doing a SWOT for an existing company isn't so bad. For my ISU last week, I had to make one for an imaginary company. *sigh*...

Anyway, totally feeling Videl right now. Stressed and frustrated. My exams are next week, and I gotta be Uncle Abe tomorrow T_T... which is sad, because my IQ of US history is below freezing point. How I wish to call Gohan and invite him to 'study'. Bahaha! Just joking. Maybe I'd just go to CC Grill instead.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
This was pretty good. Not one of your best chapters, but i've enjoyed it. Please keep writing. I can't wait to read more. Love Gohan and Videl
KickAssV chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Is that really what happens in college? Oh man, I kinda don't wanna go anymore! (I'm currently a senior- graduating in a month! Whoo! :)) I can c myself in exactly the same situation as Videl; people say I have a very short temper, just like my height! lol Nice chapter. Kinda expected a bit more but it was still nice.
divinespirit chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
funny and 'realistic' chapter...I suppose u r speaking from personal experience.

Although starting at last moment is not a bad thing per se.
Me nd my group usually start our project 2 days b4 due date and end up with highest grades...a pattern for 4 semesters.

I suspect that pressure always makes people develop better ideas...sorry for the rant.

plz update soon
TheBathman chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Well, college students are generally known as people who like to 'study', khm. And, yes, I know that kind of people too, the ones that do projects 15 minutes before the class starts and they had 2 weeks to do them.
FanficMogul chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Nice, nice, liked it, but lacked consistency... even as a drabble, a little more glue in between would've been better... it shows that it's a forced through contest entry. Like... made us expect little more drama... ended abruptly... or rather lacked an ending... not upto YOUR mark. But as a fic... good, improvable.
A smart guy like Gohan should KNOW how he developed the talent... I think he developed it even before he was born... heard his daddy so it a lot.
The author note at the end looks disturbingly, irritatingly, unsettlingly like a part of the story. Do something about it. mention A/N, bold it, italicize it, anything.
Anonymous Void chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
I don't know why but this sounds very familiar. Getting something off your chest, huh? That's why I'm not in business; half of those people are going to end up saying "you want fries with that?" anyway.

Now, which one was you? Gohan or Videl?