Reviews for Random Epitaphs
Anonymous Void chapter 21 . 11/12/2010
Errors: "The teacher at the front of the class signed as if the weight of the world was on his shoulders." "Signed" is "sighed."

"The next few moments felt like a death mark to the Son boy." "Mark" is "march."

Kinda slipping there, huh? Not going to mention the error in the author's note. I didn't get Gohan's topic until Bulma mentioned what it was and then it made so much more sense. I have to hand that to you.
FairoNeko chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Good!

Very good!

Awesome!
Individual Lies chapter 20 . 9/6/2010
Poor Gohan.
LouisaMB chapter 10 . 8/10/2010
that was, also, great :)) You write humor well.
LouisaMB chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
:)) that was great.
FanficMogul chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Nice. :D happy 4th July belated.
Anonymous Void chapter 19 . 7/4/2010
Making Videl a Mary Sue and then getting rid of it at the last moment. He should have been 26 feet away then.
miss-apple-dbz chapter 18 . 6/13/2010
Eh hehe. I just saw this one-shot on DA, and hunted it down here so I could give a review. That was cute. SWOTs aren't though O_x... remember when we were talking about it a few weeks ago? Well, it turns out doing a SWOT for an existing company isn't so bad. For my ISU last week, I had to make one for an imaginary company. *sigh*...

Anyway, totally feeling Videl right now. Stressed and frustrated. My exams are next week, and I gotta be Uncle Abe tomorrow T_T... which is sad, because my IQ of US history is below freezing point. How I wish to call Gohan and invite him to 'study'. Bahaha! Just joking. Maybe I'd just go to CC Grill instead.
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 18 . 5/7/2010
This was pretty good. Not one of your best chapters, but i've enjoyed it. Please keep writing. I can't wait to read more. Love Gohan and Videl
KickAssV chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Is that really what happens in college? Oh man, I kinda don't wanna go anymore! (I'm currently a senior- graduating in a month! Whoo! :)) I can c myself in exactly the same situation as Videl; people say I have a very short temper, just like my height! lol Nice chapter. Kinda expected a bit more but it was still nice.
divinespirit chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
funny and 'realistic' chapter...I suppose u r speaking from personal experience.

Although starting at last moment is not a bad thing per se.
Me nd my group usually start our project 2 days b4 due date and end up with highest grades...a pattern for 4 semesters.

I suspect that pressure always makes people develop better ideas...sorry for the rant.

plz update soon
TheBathman chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Well, college students are generally known as people who like to 'study', khm. And, yes, I know that kind of people too, the ones that do projects 15 minutes before the class starts and they had 2 weeks to do them.
FanficMogul chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Nice, nice, liked it, but lacked consistency... even as a drabble, a little more glue in between would've been better... it shows that it's a forced through contest entry. Like... made us expect little more drama... ended abruptly... or rather lacked an ending... not upto YOUR mark. But as a fic... good, improvable.
A smart guy like Gohan should KNOW how he developed the talent... I think he developed it even before he was born... heard his daddy so it a lot.
The author note at the end looks disturbingly, irritatingly, unsettlingly like a part of the story. Do something about it. mention A/N, bold it, italicize it, anything.
Anonymous Void chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
I don't know why but this sounds very familiar. Getting something off your chest, huh? That's why I'm not in business; half of those people are going to end up saying "you want fries with that?" anyway.

Now, which one was you? Gohan or Videl?
KickAssV chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
Erasa is, for a lack of a better word, very interesting. lol But understandable! I have the same experience too! I remember I used to have like a perfect friend in middle school and her hair was always in the same perfect do, all shiny and everything. So I thought that wasn't normal as well; I literally spent the whole week like stalking her to see if she would ever remove her wig. Then one day I played on her ponytail from behind and she yelled in pain and yea, I figured it out (by the way, I'm not blond)! lol Don't know why I told u this story but just saying that Erasa may be onto something!