Reviews for One Little Mistake
Aewina-chwan chapter 1 . 3/6
L'un des meilleurs One-shot One piece que je n'ai jamais lu. Déjà le fait qu'on s'attend jamais vraiment au chose ... au début je pensais qu'elle parlait de se marier avec Luffy, puisque c'est lui qui a signé etc ( toute la mise en scène est juste incroyable et d'une certaine manière très réaliste ) C'est OCC mais c'est obligatoire étant donné qu'il n'y a pas de romance dans One Piece mais malgré ça j'imagine bien la chose arriver de cette manière ! Tout est fait de façon très cohérente. J'ai ressenti beaucoup d'émotions, entre le rire, la confusion, la tristesse et puis la joie ... j'ai pas mal pleuré, et une fiction qui me fait pleurer c'est une fiction réussi non ?

J'imagine bien Luffy montrer son amour à sa manière pour Nami de façon parfois très enfantine, pour Nami, son capitaine ne pense qu'à la viande et l'aventure donc elle a eu du mal à comprendre ses signes et avant qu'elle ne le fasse Sanji lui avait déjà proposé de sortir avec elle. Luffy veut juste que Nami soit heureuse, il n'est pas du genre à aller contre le bonheur de sa chère navigatrice. C'est entièrement Luffy. C'était beau, la passion, les baisers ( la nuit de noce qui sera surement inoubliable haha )

Et le pire c'est que je me demande encore à la fin, Luffy a t-il voulu involontairement arrêté ce mariage ? Il fait souvent des gaffes alors on peut se demander haha

Un chef d'oeuvre tu as des idées vraiment fabuleuses, tu es grandiose je t'adore littéralement
Cassi0chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
Luffy is too sweet! :3
ZeloraNDZ chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
An awesome, amazing, touching story! I cried a little haha. Loved it!
LuNa Forever chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Thumbs UP ! This was a fantastic story ! Suuuuuuppppppeeeerrrrr ending ! :)
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This was a really well written story. I enjoyed reading it!
Waseem chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
i really started crying while reading this fic.
it was awesome and the nervous nami in the end was just so cute
malacuramaika chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This really made me CRY a lot! Sanji maybe a lover cook,but he knows how to let go someone that doesn't belongs to him! a SALUTE TO SANJI'S MANLYNESS!

However I will still SHIP LUNA HARDD! :)
2n2kas chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Probably one of the best Luna fics i've read so far! (And i've read a lot of those ) even though i still wanted to see the others react to the news but i guess a guy can't have it all xD
twoquitos chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
At first I was really confused, because I thought she was marrying luffy. But then it was Sanji, and I was mad. Then I realized what was happening and my heart just hurt for Luffy and we were at the doctors and I just started crying and everyone looked at me and I had to go to the bathroom
Drkm0nkey chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
One of the best fanfics I have ever read I couldn't stop reading until I got to end it was epic I could see this being turned into episodes and even though sanji is my least favorite I still felt sad for him and luffy the way you made him out was something a always wanted to see
Sally White chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Gah, I'm holding back tears as I type this. Your stories just make me feel so much! Especially the scene in the park with Nami and Luffy, and the scene in the park with Sanji and Luffy. "You took her from me," just breaks my heart no matter how many times I read this! This was actually the first of your stories that I ever read (about a week ago, heh heh). I didn't review then because there were no words to describe how it affected me. But I figured that I'd better try now. Again, bravo. Keep up the good work. Peace - Sally White
Ryan Folswan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Just re-read this story for perhaps the 6th time, easily one of my favourite One Piece stories I've ever read. You manage to catch them as they are and as what you want them to be, damn impressive indeed. I really loved the description of the first time Luffy kisses her, it so effectively sums up the difference so well. A pleasure to read and your writing were one of my primary motivations to go back and re-do my own story properly. Good luck with your actual book!
MissMeha611 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
My fav One Piece fic to date! The emotion was captured so well, I cried at least three times... (I'm a little sensitive anyways XD). I didn't think the characters were that out of character. I agree that because it is fanfiction, they are going to be a little out of character anyways.

But awesome story, and keep on writing! xD
kiron327 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
1 problem. I don't think that it was morally wrong for sanji to take nami before luffy could. They both had the same feelings and nami didn't show any emotional predisposition towards luffy beforehand so Sanji won because he took the initiative. Nothing wrong about that. He wasn't breaking up a relationship or anything. Also I'm glad you don't care whether the characters act like the characters because they didn't. Those are my only major problems with the story.

Besides that it was probably the best LUNA fanfic that I've read so far. 9.5/10. Great Job
Neenja chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Wow, that was really good! Beyond good! I really loved every bit of it, and the fact that even through all the drama they are still understand each other and are friends in the end.

I can't help but feel bad for Sanji though - one day he'll meet the one I'm sure lol. I think what happened to him during the manga (being thrown out on that "" island) makes me really want to put my heart out to him. Poor guy.

Anyways back on track here, I really love your stories! Can't wait for your book you've been working on to be done, I wanna buy it and read it, love it. Thanks again for a fantastic read!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »