Reviews for Fairy Tale
KaUiA chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
I love it except for Namine and Kairi being the evil sisters kind of thing. I love it. Is there a reason why Sora only remembers Roxas. Did Roxas used to have some kind of a crush towards Sora. I found it cute whenever there are Roxas and Sora moments and Riku and Axel had the look of so much jealousy all over him. I can't wait. Wow its been a while since you last updated. Please update soon. I really love this. Its so cute and adorable!
bonsai-tea chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Very interesting story XD Are the girls gonna try and act sweet and stuff? hehe please update! this is a very good story! x3
Melodious Lion chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
I love this story! It's so interesting! :3

I hope you'll update eventually! :D
Nightly Halo chapter 5 . 3/12/2009
you cannot stop right here! It's getting really good, please come back to this story! it misses you! X3
Nightly Halo chapter 4 . 3/12/2009
omfgajskjg!

XD
Nightly Halo chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
ahaha! I really like this story! it's the first AU RikuSora i've read X3

you should update it :3
Jayrin Paige chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
My dear Axel. I feel as if I should molest you a million ways to the next century. I love this story
Erince chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
my niece! sister!

cool..!

i love the story, actually i love cinderella, but this is the boy cinderella..lol

keep on rock beib!
The Only Love For Soujiro Seta chapter 5 . 9/10/2008
I really like this story it's very cute! please keep writing!
linkybear chapter 5 . 8/18/2008
Awsome!More!
Gussie chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
Please update soon! That was great and I can't wait for more!

-VJ
DaniJade chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Roxas is incestuous? NUH! I've lost my chance! Never fear, I WILL PERSEVER! BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! *flying AXEL glomp*

Roxas: GTFO ME YOU FREAK!

NEVER!
White Empress chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
dont tell me that roxas likes sora? eww...sora will always be riku's!(rikusora die hard fangirl)and riku, is sora's! great chapter! please update soon!
arcnologia chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
m... Kairi and Namine are in time for some good ol' bullying! *or beating* mwehehehehe
Rangu chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Wow, you took the expression "Break a leg" to an all new level there, huh?

Anyhow, review, review Courage...don't get side tracked...

You're doing great and my boyfriend and I are enjoying this very much. I had no idea that a human being could laugh this hard just reading something. It's very great and balanced-though i have a question-the person Roxas likes-is it cute little not-so-innocent-yet-is-bone-jarringly-cute Sora? Or would that be a wrong assumption? I'm going on that assumption for a reason...Axel got kicked and obviously rejected(that and I don't like AkuRoku...). So maybe I'm right or maybe I'm a stupid man? Don't gotta answer if you don't want to. -lazy smile-

Chao!