Reviews for Let the games begin!
xD chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
LMAO I lived the ending xD
Ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awesome!
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
Aw! I'm tearing up a bit. Why did Tony have to go and pull that prank on her. Why couldn't have just let her pee and then when she got back tell her how much he loves her? *Defeated Sigh* Oh well. I LOVED this fanfic and I wonder how this will end up. I wonder if they'll get together and if they do would it be secret or out in the open. Hmm? *Rubs Chin Ponderingly*
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
How the hell could Ziva do that to Tony? I mean, after everything they've been through! I about cried while I was reading this, it's that good. Ugh! I knew this was going to happen. I just knew something like that would happen. She took it too far this time and now she feels bad. I hope Tony and Ziva just stop the war and forgive each other so they can just get over themselves and have real sex already! I mean, really Ziva? Why? PS. Thank you for inspiring me. Once I am done here I will get to writing.
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Damn! What if Ziva did get drunk like that although I doubt Tony would take advantage of her like that cuz he loves her way too much to do that. Anyway, you've given me a bit of an idea for my 75th fanfic. I really thought the never have i ever game deserves a two thumbs up. This was hilarious. I really enjoyed this and hope to read on.
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ha! You'd think Ziva would actually do that when she dreams about Tony (notice how i say when and not if) and I really enjoyed reading this. I'm looking forward to more. Let's just hope they don't take it too far because I would hate to see one of them get hurt. ( I think this is a very good story. I shall keep reading and reviewing. I hope everything works out for those two. )
00tiva0jisbon00 chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
Good story, amusing!
tiva2121 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
OMG funniest story ever i love it
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
That is perfect! So in character! This would have been part of the show if it was on HBO or the like. Bravo!
christiangirliemiranda chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love it! It was hilarious!
Pia chapter 4 . 12/15/2009
Hehehe. What a funny story.
ZivaDavid-DiNozzo chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
haHA!

OMG that was so funny. What a great story. Wow.
Jill chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
I loved this fic! You put so much realism into the pranks (except for the big one, but I'm not complaining!).
ericajane chapter 4 . 5/19/2009
I can't stop laughing. This entire story was really great. Thanks for a really great laugh!
ericajane chapter 3 . 5/19/2009