Reviews for Sick of Shadows
pippa-123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
more plz

i want more its to good to pass up i mean this would be a great story if it were longer i would love to see like 7 to 8 chapters or more and i love how long u made it i love when the stors are long great work
AGATBfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Wow! You really have a talent for writing. You've totally captured the essence of Pippa Cross. I'm not sure if Libba herself could do a better job! Kudos!
AFY chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Beautiful description and brilliant portrayal. I really just love reading every single word of this. I don't believe I've ever read a fic through Pip's eyes and I'm sorry I hadn't sooner, this is really making me be greedy and want more. Update soon. Really, really, really soon.
ThreeOranges chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
A really promising beginning - supple, inventive prose and excellent character observation! ("Mademoiselle Narcissist", hahaha. How could Felicity possibly know it's insecurity which compels her to do that?) Well done, and I'm looking forward to more of this!
YouDon'tKnow555 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hey, i just wanted to say that this was really good. I can't think of any critique to give it. Pippa and Fee's characterisation was spot on, the writing flowed beautifully and the story was set up well. All i can say is please update this regulary! It could be amazing! Poor Pip. Fee loves her way more than she knows. Lol. Pip is a really misunderstood character, so it's great to see someone doing this. I can't wait to see Pip's feelings anout Gemma, the order, Kartik and everyone. Keep this up. I am in love with this fic!
porroago chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Fantastic start! I've always wanted to get a view of AGATB from Pippa's point of view; it seems she goes quite unappreciated sometimes. You've also kept Fee in character really well (not an easy feat).

Good work! Please update!
Painted Lillies chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I loved it!

The discription was amazing and so was the plot. I hope your write more soon. ]